Most Emotional/Hyped Performance You've Ever Seen?

11 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I remember that in College Park. 

i was 14th row 50. it was awesome!

• Like 1

others that come to mind:

SCV and VK 92

Madison 99...JCS at Camp Randall...that night Rondo could say it and mean it

Phantom 08 at Allentown.....you just KNEW. Hell they got a standing O in the movie theater at quarters.

Madison 95

and a hidden gem...SCVC in 2002 at D2/3 finals. with the A corps coming in to see them, they just let loose!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

others that come to mind:

SCV and VK 92

Madison 99...JCS at Camp Randall...that night Rondo could say it and mean it

Phantom 08 at Allentown.....you just KNEW. Hell they got a standing O in the movie theater at quarters.

Madison 95

and a hidden gem...SCVC in 2002 at D2/3 finals. with the A corps coming in to see them, they just let loose!

The crowd went nuts over Scouts in ‘99 in Madison.  Of course, it was a hometown crowd but still. 

I remember that attendance was very good for Division II/III in Madison, too. Most places, it was me and a few of my closest friends and some tumbleweeds. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

The crowd went nuts over Scouts in ‘99 in Madison.  Of course, it was a hometown crowd but still. 

I remember that attendance was very good for Division II/III in Madison, too. Most places, it was me and a few of my closest friends and some tumbleweeds. 

the buy 2 get one free deal in the Madison paper helped

• Like 1

I agree with those regarding 2000 Boston Crusaders...I was there for all three nights in DC and they were on fire.

Another one I would like to throw in, although most people probably won't consider this one, is Troopers 1989 at Quarterfinals.  I wasn't there, so that probably disqualifies my input, but I have the video from Video Express when they sold all of Quarterfinals in a set, and I am pretty sure Troopers went on LAST that night (DCI had held over the whole idea from 88 of random drawing for the corps, except they only used it at Quarters I believe).  The show on the video was full of energy and the audience ate it up...I don't even remember where they placed, but it was cool to watch. I even think that was the year Brandt Crocker announced "Troopers...and my son Greg Crocker (? not sure of first name), You may enter the field for competition"  The kids seemed extra pumped after that in their performance.

Anyway, probably lots of others that were more hype, but that one struck me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ghost said:

It was very quiet KVG-DC.  But for a very quiet and emotional moment, that continued to build throughout the season, it might be the Scouts 2011 closer.  At least until the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke4PrkrNVjc

Have to agree with you Ghost. Shame that closer was cut for copyright issue.  The attached link is from the July 3rd, 2011 Bristol RI show.  The fireworks in the background during Empire State of Mind encore I don't think were synced  it just happened that way.  The four screamers at 2:50 just knocked it out of the park. Crowd seemed extremely appreciative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KtLXFGnYEs

3 hours ago, DCVNVET said:

Have to agree with you Ghost. Shame that closer was cut for copyright issue.  The attached link is from the July 3rd, 2011 Bristol RI show.  The fireworks in the background during Empire State of Mind encore I don't think were synced  it just happened that way.  The four screamers at 2:50 just knocked it out of the park. Crowd seemed extremely appreciative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KtLXFGnYEs

No need to sync fireworks if the show is in Bristol, RI. The town boasts of being the first to celebrate July 4th and hosts the oldest July 4th parade in the country. It’s a peninsula with Mt. Hope Bay on one side and Narragansett Bay nearby. No need to sync fireworks, which was always a benefit of the Bristol show.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, leed17 said:

I agree with those regarding 2000 Boston Crusaders...I was there for all three nights in DC and they were on fire.

Another one I would like to throw in, although most people probably won't consider this one, is Troopers 1989 at Quarterfinals.  I wasn't there, so that probably disqualifies my input, but I have the video from Video Express when they sold all of Quarterfinals in a set, and I am pretty sure Troopers went on LAST that night (DCI had held over the whole idea from 88 of random drawing for the corps, except they only used it at Quarters I believe).  The show on the video was full of energy and the audience ate it up...I don't even remember where they placed, but it was cool to watch. I even think that was the year Brandt Crocker announced "Troopers...and my son Greg Crocker (? not sure of first name), You may enter the field for competition"  The kids seemed extra pumped after that in their performance.

Anyway, probably lots of others that were more hype, but that one struck me.

I saw BAC in Lynn in early August of 2000. Blue Knights won and the crowd was not happy. I don’t recall the scores and if I was not so lazy I could look them up, but they were pretty close.

l love Boston Crusaders and anticipate higher placements in the future, hopefully near future, but among Boston Crusader fans “Red” will probably always be the sentimental favorite. 

Edited by Tim K

The most hyped holy #### show for me was 1975 CYO Nationals watching Madison and Muchachos.  Both were incredible.  Sorry for going so far back in the way back machine Mr. Peabody. That was pure excitement. BUT for a more emotional hype for me; it was BAC in Madison in 99, when they got into finals for the first time.

Edited by LabMaster