finals 20-21

1 hour ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

They tried a audio model in Berlin years ago at the airport in the bathrooms to cut down on congestion. Basically they played row, row, row your boat on a continous loop to see if people would move through the bathrooms quicker. It worked. I was there.....i remember it well lol. 

same as playing elevator music outside quickie marts to keep kids from camping out.

20 hours ago, BigW said:

Unfortunately, they still play "It's a Small World, after all.....":innocent::whistle:

the line moves, it's air conditioned and Sadie loves it. fine by me

Nice job by the two Columbus Saints fans who were positioned nicely with Saints t-shirts for tonight's DCI cinema tour premiere so as to be shown repeatedly in crowd shots.

On 6/21/2019 at 5:02 AM, BigW said:

Heard it drives some people absolutely bonkers, sounds like you're not one of those folks.

i performed the same show a zillion times every summer. it's kinda the same

• Haha 1

On 6/21/2019 at 1:05 AM, N.E. Brigand said:

Nice job by the two Columbus Saints fans who were positioned nicely with Saints t-shirts for tonight's DCI cinema tour premiere so as to be shown repeatedly in crowd shots.

Speaking of which, kudos to the Saints for going to Milton and getting a score, even if it's a low one, so early in the season.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

i performed the same show a zillion times every summer. it's kinda the same

Never thought of it like that LOL. It's like when I drive Britt nuts with every top tier drum solo from '87, '89 and '90 and she says "How the #### do you remember that #### but you can't remember to get Almond Milk?!?" My answer is usually something along the lines of "Well, I tried almond milk once....I heard those solo's literally every day for 3 months at a time."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

by the way got Scranton tickets, not finals tickets

• Haha 2