Field judges restricted to front sideline in 2019

51 minutes ago, iheartponies said:

This feels like a football team on their own 5YL and a ref calling holding from the opposite endzone.  

The football analogy would be that the game evaluation has changed. The ref no longer looks for holding, but now has to determine the effect the player scatter has on the esthetic.

15 minutes ago, Ghost said:

One of the cons mentioned during discussions about what might happen with this change.

but the naysayers said "oh no it won't change"

45 minutes ago, Ediker said:

Flo gives them WAY too much love already

No such thing as too much love from the Front Ensemble!😁

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ediker said:

Flo gives them WAY too much love already

Well I didn't say VIDEO love...

• Like 1

Are there any threads that are still on topic?  This is the 3rd one I've looked at today, and it's really not. 

I get it. It's the offseason. 

Anyway, if I have to watch another video of somebody playing a theremin or some overly theatrical kid with crazy eyes playing whole notes on a marimba, i'm going to....keep watching.  What else can I do?

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Lance said:

Are there any threads that are still on topic?  This is the 3rd one I've looked at today, and it's really not. 

I get it. It's the offseason. 

Anyway, if I have to watch another video of somebody playing a theremin or some overly theatrical kid with crazy eyes playing whole notes on a marimba, i'm going to....keep watching.  What else can I do?

Where are those videos of Jeff you mentioned? We all need to see them!!

It's going to be a much more interesting conversation once we start getting camp reports. As it stands now, I haven't heard anything about the threat of books being watered down by the corps or MM's that I know who have signed contracts, but it's still super early and I'm sure others have better connections. Once the move in's start and drill is learned, this is going to be a much debated topic I have a feeling. I really look forward to seeing how this is all approached.