Oregon Crusaders will not field a corps in 2019

52 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

And I will say it, the DCI organizational model is still in place. I am pretty disappointed with the Januals. 

IMO....drastically changing the governance model is going to take time, so that when it does happen, it doesn't create total chaos

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Was it even seriously (or not seriously for that matter) discussed?

in several circles yes. It seems to me that an approved by all parties discussing things is needed before anything formal may be presented.

3 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

in several circles yes. It seems to me that an approved by all parties discussing things is needed before anything formal may be presented.

Who makes up the rules on the process?  Is any of this written down somewhere? This is starting to sound like the way the Consigliere supposedly run the mafia.....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

saw a receipt for the web cleaning service..

IMO the innoicent discovery of a printed receipt is a deversion. Justifing why they know, hiding how the info was really obtained? Protecting someone else or heard a rumor to that affect. None of us know what Fred did. We do know it was enough to get him kicked off the board but in a grey area as to his job with Crossmen? Dci reasoned their stance on Fred when they introduced the New Chair Person. I may have missed a post that happend when he resigned? The resonsing in the other post made no sense. Does Crossmen need to explain why he is still there, clear the air to move forward?

1 hour ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

And I will say it, the DCI organizational model is still in place. I am pretty disappointed with the Januals. 

Yeah but they had a presentation on harassment. Isn’t that enough?

/s

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

IMO...the article said that someone said they saw a receipt for the web cleaning service.....but didn't actually have it to present as evidence. so it's a "he said she said" thing. Not that I think he didn't do it, I'm sure he did, but nothing on paper, or more willing to corroborate it, not much can be done.

Pio had valid provable reasons. OC apparently did too. 

Jeff. C’mon. He hired Joel Moody knowing about his sordid past, and placed him around youth again. That’s like handing a pyromaniac a lighted torch and saying you’re willing to give him a second chance. That is why Fred Morrison no longer deserves to be ED of the Crossmen. 

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

Jeff. C’mon. He hired Joel Moody knowing about his sordid past, and placed him around youth again. That’s like handing a pyromaniac a lighted torch and saying you’re willing to give him a second chance. That is why Fred Morrison no longer deserves to be ED of the Crossmen. 

Hockey Dad you forgot about the promotion to Asst Director. Wonder what the time line was there? Meaning was dci already aware of the bigger picture and this guy gets a promotion?

Edited by Bluzes
typo

9 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

Yeah but they had a presentation on harassment. Isn’t that enough?

/s

And they told people not to do it...

Thinking guidance councilor from South Park “Sexual harrasment is bad... m’kay?”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2