Class Action lawsuit

11 minutes ago, Barneveld said:

You do not have it correct. The original poster posed a hypothetical question that specifically refers to the 2019 season.

Well there was no monitory damage. OC had contracts with the Drum Majors only.That I am sure their initial fees would be returned if they even paid yet. By doing this now avoids financial loss, unlike other corps that folded where monitory damages did occur. 

So they were deprived of marching OC in 2019 and want to sue, that's a stretch marching OC is not a legal right. May be PTSD where does this go?

Edited by Bluzes
typo

1 hour ago, Bluzes said:

I did and I do apologize to Leigh, but the point still stands the only endorsement that I am concerned about is Mike Stevens and they are still for sale today. Am I the only one that finds this questionable. What kind of message this sends? Hurry site says only six sets left (more on the way). Better grab a set now so when dci is next to the dinos at your local museum you have something pertinent to donate. 

https://www.amazon.com/Promark-Stevens-TS7-Tenor-Stick/dp/B000EENM9S

My post was responding to your "It was the first time I heard of a drum corps endorsement on anything" comment, that's all, to show you that there are lots of stick endorsements. 

The Mike Stevens sticks are for sale on Amazon because they (Amazon) have 6 pair in their warehouse, but Promark site does not show them on their website as a currently manufactured produce, at least in the Marching stick section. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MikeD said:

The Mike Stevens sticks are for sale on Amazon because they (Amazon) have 6 pair in their warehouse, but Promark site does not show them on their website as a currently manufactured produce, at least in the Marching stick section.

Great the Amazon statement (more to come) just pops up when something is running out. Maybe we don't need a stick recall but I am going to keep watch anyway. I know the folks from Pro Mark by staying in same hotel and they are good people didn't want to start a thread just wonering what was their reaction. Thanks

5 hours ago, MikeD said:

Yes, I see that good for Promark but there are a lot of his sticks out there on other resellers stores/sites they must be some good sticks.

Edited by Bluzes

1 minute ago, Bluzes said:

Yes, I see that good for Promark but there are a lot of his sticks out there on other resellers stores/sites they must be some good sticks.

I am sure there is inventory to work through all over the place. Just about every "name" instructor has had stick endorsement deals, both in and out of the marching arts, so I would not read all that much into it.

it's not like every percussion items point of sale is just going to chuck inventory, and in fact, many may not even know one iota of any of this.

• Like 1