Arsenal Drum Corps Offers Tuition Discount To Pioneer/Oregon Crusaders Vets

6 minutes ago, ohwiseone said:

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned but the former director or Arsenal, posted a long write up (with emails) about the suspension and the decision to put the evaluation on hold. 

I believe he is being truthful, and if there are no emails missing, then it shows that DCI gave them no attempt to correct the action. 

I still can't believe that dci took so much offensive to this but everyone one here thought it was a great thing. 

8 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Thank God for Tricia she is a busy reporter who is all over her other stories but still finds time for healing at dci, way to go.

• Like 5

Does anyone else hear circus music?

Oh crap!  Here comes the DCI clown car again!!  Head for the curb!!!!

Oh wait did I just disparage DCI?  Good thing I’m not a sounsport director. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, besson57 said:

I'm out. Done, (at least) until there's a new CEO for DCI.

I canceled my Flo account.

I purchased tickets to two shows in 2019 from DCI's website. I'm now looking into how to request a refund. I don't plan to attend any DCI events, donate to any corps, or continue in my fandom until the activity corrects its ways.

The Arsenal situation is the last straw, but the cover-ups, the lack of any meaningful reform at the annual meeting, the refusal to talk to the press, the tolerance of predator enablers remaining in charge of corps, and the lack of any reasonable apology, contrition, and healing from anyone involved in running DCI has led up to this point. It's disgusting.

I'm in the same boat you are at the moment. Let me know how the cancelling of tickets goes. I'm so very glad my children are not marching again this summer -- it really saddens me to type that. 

1 minute ago, HockeyDad said:

Does anyone else hear circus music?

If you hear Stars and Stripes Forever that’s the code for something nasty is going down and all circus workers come on the double.

1 minute ago, HockeyDad said:

Oh wait did I just disparage DCI?

The problem is nobody here knows what disparaging looks like until dci tells them.

8 minutes ago, besson57 said:

I'm out. Done, (at least) until there's a new CEO for DCI.

I canceled my Flo account.

I purchased tickets to two shows in 2019 from DCI's website. I'm now looking into how to request a refund. I don't plan to attend any DCI events, donate to any corps, or continue in my fandom until the activity corrects its ways.

The Arsenal situation is the last straw, but the cover-ups, the lack of any meaningful reform at the annual meeting, the refusal to talk to the press, the tolerance of predator enablers remaining in charge of corps, and the lack of any reasonable apology, contrition, and healing from anyone involved in running DCI has led up to this point. It's disgusting.

I’ve already bought some tickets but the bank of Terri is officially closed until further notice. That means donations.

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2