Arsenal Drum Corps Offers Tuition Discount To Pioneer/Oregon Crusaders Vets

1 hour ago, Stu said:

If a corps uses membership dues as a partial means of revenue that is fine; but if a corps is in need of liquidating assets to pay off debt upon dissolution that shows a corps which was likely 'relying on member dues as the primary source of revenue'. 

No one said they would "need" to liquidate assets to pay off debt.  That is simply the logical thing to do with the assets if the corps were to be dissolved.

10 minutes ago, FTNK said:

Go Tricia Go Tricia Go Go!

If I could I would clean her computer screen make it look really pretty so when the "Statement" arrives she can go right to work read into it want she wants, be totally fair in her response to the public even if dci left some dangling participles that could have been addressed by personal contact before her publication. That makes life a little easier at dci & Arsenal because each side had their say. 

22 minutes ago, Eleran said:

very little in the way of sponsorships or donations anyway.

And performance fees from dci. How much does dci pay the OC corps that make it to Indy finals week? 

1 minute ago, cixelsyd said:

No one said they would "need" to liquidate assets to pay off debt.  That is simply the logical thing to do with the assets if the corps were to be dissolved.

Ummmmm.... unless there is an altruistic person out there the former corps director in fact did say he would help pay off debt upon the dissolution of the corps by selling assets. The implication there is that a need would exist, and as a director he would be in a position to know, and he likely would not have typed those words if a need would not materialize. Now this could mean he personally owns the assets, and help pay off debt, but that we do not know.

4 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

If I could I would clean her computer screen make it look really pretty so when the "Statement" arrives she can go right to work read into it want she wants, be totally fair in her response to the public even if dci left some dangling participles that could have been addressed by personal contact before her publication. That makes life a little easier at dci & Arsenal because each side had their say or impersonal statement. 

39 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

The request was for a personal interview she is getting a statement. Dci is sending a message that they don't want to strike up a personal relationship with her, why. Is that a demonstration of transparency, full disclose who is on the receiving end of all these fancy terms if not the press? 

Personal relationship?  That's ridiculous.  Tricia asked a question, for which she received an answer.  She does not want a personal relationship with DCI.  How you draw that conclusion is beyond me.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Spartans87 said:

Personal relationship?  That's ridiculous.  Tricia asked a question, for which she received an answer.  She does not want a personal relationship with DCI.  How you draw that conclusion is beyond me.

The same way the response and it's delivery was deemed "cowardly".

2 minutes ago, Spartans87 said:

I heard she passed DCI a note in gym class that said "do you want a personal relationship?" and had a yes box and a no box, but DCI didn't respond so she was like "fine, I'll just write an article about you"

• Haha 4