Arsenal Drum Corps Offers Tuition Discount To Pioneer/Oregon Crusaders Vets

42 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

I would think that current MMs and / or their parents deserve a response.  But DCP forums is not the place for THAT conversation to occur.   But we might hear abt it after the fact

thats why it should come from Fred.

40 minutes ago, skevinp said:

Strongly disagree.  They badly damaged their credibility in the way they chose to interpret and enforce the rules.  No one was crying out for them to take this action.  Practically everyone saw the statement as positive rather than disparaging.  

Handling the matter reasonably and quietly would have not have hurt their credibility to any significant extent.  Handling it the way they did has further damaged their credibility.  Acknowledging they made a bad decision and correcting that decision would do wonders for their credibility.  

Everyone makes mistakes.  It's what we do about them that defines our character.

i'd love for them to reconsider, and i think it wasn't handled well at all. should have been a warning, even if public. But now they made their bed, and they have to live in it, or else "see they caved for a soundsport group...what will they do if it's (insert corps here)

37 minutes ago, Stu said:

In my belief system, it is 100%, as in all humans, who fall into those categories. There are none who are righetous, no not one. However In someone else's belief system, possibly yours, it is 70/30 or 50/50 or 20/80 as it apples to moral deprivation and definitions thereof. So who in that case defines 'morality'? You? Me? Majority in a society? And which society is correct when the behaviors of morality are vastly different from culture to culture? That is why the 'laws' set forth by humans are to be completely amoral.

Look at how desperately you're trying to "both sides" the issues of sexual assault and abuse of minors.

Absolutely disgusting.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

Agree, the receipt is questionable at best so maybe he should still be on the BOD no hard proof and Fred is off the hook. Fred's dumpster fire should be of little concern when the buildings are on fire. IMO to save dci right now. To point the ship in the right direction they need to reinstate Arsenal is there any way that could be supported on DCP. Or are we a bunch of hardnoses that don't consider the kids. 

oh he needed to be removed as chair of the board the second it came out he hired Moody and knew about the past.

But at this time, anything proving he actually paid to have it hidden is hearsay. 

7 minutes ago, DCIat14 said:

Wasn't DCI's response to Tricia yesterday that they would have a response out later that day?  Yet here we are, no additional response.  Any good PR person knows that appearances matter and being IN FRONT of things is super important.  Before too long, they're going to have people standing outside HQ waiting for answers.  Oh the tangled webs we weave.

yup, i was waiting for it to come out before mentioning the delay.

DCI...and I know many of you are reading:

HIRE A ####### PR PERSON AND CRISIS MANAGEMENT TEAM. 

Your efforts on your own continue to suck

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jeffmolnar said:

Look at how desperately you're trying to "both sides" the issues of sexual assault and abuse of minors.

Absolutely disgusting.

wow, reach much? Several of us are here trying to have rational discussion, and you're going to far extremes and trying to project things onto people that aren't really true. This type of behavior is what got that thread where you were going after Garfield shut down

Proposed: the non-disparagement rule is a bad rule that never should have been on the books in the first place.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DCIat14 said:

Yet here we are, no additional response

As usual, they painted themselves in the corner. The only healing move they can make is to reinstate Arsenal by the end of the day. Anything less than that is throwing in the towel on dci Their next few moves will determine their true intentions.

The reinstate Arsenal petition is reaching 3k, I have no intentions of signing but how many kids are in WC? There are posts talking of patches on the attire supporting Arsenal and throwing them at the judges. I was there a long time ago when senior corps did that but the fans were all drunk then and didn't care, how times have changed.