Arsenal Drum Corps Offers Tuition Discount To Pioneer/Oregon Crusaders Vets

57 minutes ago, Stu said:

Here is a possibility in the timeline, not saying it is correct, but possible. Lotz informed DCI via email that he would in fact take down the post on Reddit. However he decided not to and admitted as such, "Although I initially stated that I would remove the post, I did not...".  Then when Dan saw that it was still up he viewed that as noncomplience to a promise made and stopped the OC application process. Plausible?

If so their rush to a conclusion that so negatively impacted the people in their charge showed a remarkable lack of judgment and/or concern as far as I can see.  I'm hoping there is a more forgivable explanation.

46 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

as posted above, he offered to take the post down, then opted not to do it. thats not exactly willing to work with them

He said why he didn't and it in no way indicates an unwillingness to work with them.  If anything it sounds like he was trying to find out what they wanted him to do.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, skevinp said:

If so their rush to a conclusion that so negatively impacted the people in their charge showed a remarkable lack of judgment and/or concern as far as I can see.  I'm hoping there is a more forgivable explanation.

In my hosehold I learned early on that your word is the most valuable asset you have. And a broken promise is a form of dishonesty; and the worst punishments I received were when I lied or broke promises.

7 minutes ago, skevinp said:

He said why he didn't and it in no way indicates an unwillingness to work with them.  If anything it sounds like he was trying to find out what they wanted him to do.  

But he apparently told them he would take it down; he gave his word; at that point it matters not why he didn't take it down. And (if) that is the case, it gives the impression of dishonesty.

4 hours ago, Stu said:

Don't give up your day job; this fantasy novel synopsis is too bad to ever get published. Just sayin'.

Where are the Dragons, Elves, Pirates and Ninja? I'm not readin' any fantasy novel unless it's got some of the above, this from a guy who read the Silmarillion. :laugh:

2 hours ago, BigW said:

Where are the Dragons, Elves, Pirates and Ninja? I'm not readin' any fantasy novel unless it's got some of the above, this from a guy who read the Silmarillion. :laugh:

Again folks are having a hard time reading, what's up with that?!? Come on, The Pirate is Lotz, Dan is the evil King, the Elves are the Lawyers, Dave is the Ninja, Dragons are the DCI Corps.....

Edited by Stu
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Stu said:

Liable, which would likely be the civil case if brought forth, must show that the actions caused direct harm in loss of tangible income, job position, etc... Lotz was a volunteer who stepped down on his own accord and admitted that he did in fact violate the policy. Thus imo a civil suit would be laughable at best if attempted.

DCI DOXX thinks they are above the law KARMA will catch up to them. What's so confusing Dan abused his authority for his own satisfaction and DOXXed a young man that did not belong in the "dci/Google Hall of Shame " his now misleading metadata/syntax tags over his well-intended gesture will follow him for life. And I get a confused meme? Where is the confusion?

Edited by Bluzes
update
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, MikeD said:

Don't forget, even Lotz admitted he broke the rules, and the Arsenal BOD seems OK as well. 

The little rule that upset Dan, how can you support this in good conscience? Dans, little hissy fit cost a lot of people pain & heartache for what hurt feelings? So what do I need to not forget?  That the  MMs now fear Dan's moods & doxxing along with being molested, demeaned or otherwise be hurt by dci. Like Dan / dci is worthy of a positive rebuttal, get real.

9 hours ago, skevinp said:

he said he would...then changed his mind. that's not willing to work with them

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

he said he would...then changed his mind. that's not willing to work with them

So Dan didn't think that if he changed his mind this whole mess could have been avoided? So the CEO stands firm and ruins his own reputation throws all staffs and MMs under the bus adding new fears that Dan has no conscience has no responsibility for damages his ever-changing moods cause. Is this what The King is telling his subjects to beware of my moods I have the authority to DOXX anyone I want and ruin their lives?