Arsenal Drum Corps Offers Tuition Discount To Pioneer/Oregon Crusaders Vets

4 hours ago, Stu said:

Again folks are having a hard time reading, what's up with that?!? Come on, The Pirate is Lotz, Dan is the evil King, the Elves are the Lawyers, Dave is the Ninja, Dragons are the DCI Corps.....

And I went to the site looking for new band names and added "Alleged Fred & The Perversions" :dancin:

29 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

So Dan didn't think that if he changed his mind this whole mess could have been avoided? So the CEO stands firm and ruins his own reputation throws all staffs and MMs under the bus adding new fears that Dan has no conscience has no responsibility for damages his ever-changing moods cause. Is this what The King is telling his subjects to beware of my moods I have the authority to DOXX anyone I want and ruin their lives?

if he had taken the post down....less severe punishment is my guess

and where was anything doxx'd? Lotz is the one who posted the copies of the emails with phone numbers and email addresses

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

and where was anything doxx'd? Lotz is the one who posted the copies of the emails with phone numbers and email addresses

Part I thanked.... posting info like this in an open place is a huge Hell no in my job... and should be everywhere 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

You are missing the point what Dan did over a little hissy fit for his own satisfaction. Dan's frontier justice will affect this mans ability to make it through any future vetting for life. His digital footprint associates him in future background checks for HR A.I software to place him in the do not hire category forever, no question of this. We proved it last night we didn't even need to go any deeper than placing his name in google and it says he resigned in the hit piece along with GH and AI puts all this together and places his resume in the trash bin, hope dci is proud of themselves. 

Edited by Bluzes
typo
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

and i said a few posts ago, the punishments should be outlined....but they don't have to be.you're confusing the rules of a private organization with the laws of the land. very different things.

No, you’re very much missing the point of what I’m saying. I’m not advocating that the punishments be pre-determined at all. Private organizations don’t have to outline the punishments (we agree on this), so we default to the judgement of the CEO.

The discussion here is that several of us do not agree with the CEO’s judgement in this case. And again I’ll state, that’s an opinion we’re entitled to have. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Eleran said:

Witness John Doe:  "I saw an invoice from "Internet Scrubbing Corporation" to "Crossmen, Attn.: Fred Morrison" which said "for cleaning sex offender's online record"

That is NOT hearsay.

[Note: the above is a fictitious example illuminating a rough summary of what it appears the reporter's source indicated he/she would be able to testify, offered merely to contradict an incorrect usage of a legal concept, and it is not an attempt to accurately depict any actual document or event, about which this author has no actual knowledge]

If the internet was indeed scrubbed, I strongly suspect that a 'professional internet person' (or whatever the term is) could figure out when & how it happened.  No doubt someone would have to pay to get this info.  So far as witness Doe is concerned - this assumes that it will go to trial - I suppose DCI and / or Crossmen and / or FM could sue our Intrepid Reporter for a Major Metropolitan Newspaper (or the paper itself) for libel or defamation of character, or something like that & witness Doe would be called to testify.  And the internet tracing info could be brought into evidence as well to support or refute witness Doe.  But the optics on this would be terrible to say the least.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

he said he would...then changed his mind. that's not willing to work with them

I don't see how any rational, fair-minded person could read this objectively and conclude that HE was the one not willing to work with THEM.  

------------------

January 14th
4:38pm: Receive email from Dave Eddleman, the Open Class Coordinator, notifying Arsenal of Suspension
6:11pm: I respond via email to Dave. I state that I am willing to take the post down, but ask for the terms of the suspension.
6:21pm Opting to move quicker than email, I call Dave. Dave instructs me to email Dan Acheson as he does not have the details to the suspension. We do not discuss removing the offending post.
8:13pm I email Dan Acheson, requesting the terms of the suspension.

January 15th
9:17:am: Having received no response, I email Dan Acheson again.
12:14pm: I call Dan Acheson's desk at DCI, having gotten his number from another DCI employee. I leave a message on his voicemail.
12:40pm: I receive an email response from Dan Acheson, notifying me of the policy I broke and declaring that Arsenal's 2019 OC application has been suspended, but that we can re-apply for 2020.

-------

It sounds like he basically asked if they wanted him to take it down, and they refused to talk to him about it, ignoring his communications multiple times electing instead to suspend the corps' application without ever clarifying beforehand whether they wanted him to take it down or discussing the matter with him or working with him at all.  

I realize there could be more to the story, but if you are going to base your condemnations of a human being based on his own words, please be decent enough to construe them objectively and rationally.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

FM could sue our Intrepid Reporter for a Major Metropolitan Newspaper (or the paper itself) for libel or defamation of character, or something like that & witness

Good point and to your point. Any poster on DCP who liked this man's idea is guilty of aiding & abetting "dci disparagement" by publically stating they were in favor of the most horrible thing that happened to dci in a long time. As a result, Dan has no choice but to shut down DCP. He also reserves the right to use our digital footprint against us if we should ever comment about dci again any where on the internet forever. So we all been DOXXed the kids call this "marked for death" Beware dci brownshirts don't want you anywhere around LOS and have the software to pick you out of the crowd. You been dcidoxxed unworthy of attending any dci shows. For life.

Edited by Bluzes
typo