Arsenal Drum Corps Offers Tuition Discount To Pioneer/Oregon Crusaders Vets

5 hours ago, Bluzes said:

I am serious but not accusing dci. I am pointing out that my posts on the internet are now associated with this mess.  Here is how it works and will give you a real-world example of how metadata is tracked. I liked the idea and posted that on DCP. My metadata is now associated with the Reddit post that is associated with the Phlly Inquirer. My deep vetting would eventually point back to that metadata. 

I found the Petition floating around social media NYE2018. Was puzzled by the RB signature how cruel is this. I thought it would be something DCP should discuss so I created a thread. Woke up the next morning and the thread was deleted with no message back to me like why did YOU make this up. Assumed it was a hoax good for DCP. Now if you do the following google search:  

Stop the harassment and sexual abuse of women and underage people in the Drum Corps community.

Created by R.B. on December 28, 2018

On the first page, the DCP Thread that I created is listed click on it it's blank. You all should have been paying attention to The Bluzes when he said we are all being tracked.

Oh no Scojo is gonna hunt me down and fix my flams!!! 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, skevinp said:

Why don't you just make it your signature?  Then you won't have to re-type it every time.

It’s more fun 

4 hours ago, Bluzes said:

Why is this about me? Metadata is keyword association it is used in vetting. I provide an example of how this worked on my post on DCP. DCP deleted the message but DCP metadata remains associated with the petition so it comes up in google searches, that is the world we live in. I get you are a cheerleader for dci and it is not my place to question that. I am a very concerned fan that wants to help dci, by questioning dci in my own way. You're on defense I am on the offensive same team, I hope

Because you’re paranoid 

8 minutes ago, Stu said:

Here is the funny part: If they are consistent with their beliefs I can hear the mumbling now by some other posters... "This is evil king dictatorship; I disagree with his directive; we are engaging in nothing more than freedom of expression, while he does have a policy to point to he is wrong to use it, blah, bark, blah...."  😱

Lol and freedom of expression is not a right on any social media site. Saves in lawsuits and threats going back and forth...

think you’re talking about another evil dictatorship but possible lawsuit could apply too

Edited by JimF-LowBari

3 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

Oh no Scojo is gonna hunt me down and fix my flams!!! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

Because you’re paranoid 

Not anymore just got my medical marijuana prescription. It was easy told them I had PTSD because I listen to a lot of  "Alleged Fred & the Perversions"  :bleah:

Edited by Bluzes
  • Haha 1

Ok in a few minutes going to open a new thread regarding Crossmens alleged paying for alleged data cleansing. At least get it off of here 

• Like 1