Arsenal Drum Corps Offers Tuition Discount To Pioneer/Oregon Crusaders Vets

23 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

Not anymore just got my medical marijuana prescription. It was easy told them I had PTSD because I listen to a lot of  "Alleged Fred & the Perversions"  :bleah:

It just hit me. You are likely a type who, at a party, laughs at your own joke during one of those awkward silent moments. 😋

Edited by Stu
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Stu said:

It just hit me. You are likely a type who, at a party, laughs at your own joke during one of those awkward silent moments.

Almost got me pegged when I am around there are no silent moments but it is all awkward. :spitting:

3 hours ago, HockeyDad said:

By their quick and severe response to Arsenal, in the public perception DCI has demonstrated they care more about the image of DCI than they do about cleaning their house of abusers. And that’s some bad damage to the DCI brand. Ironically, exactly the opposite of Dan’s intended effect. 

True. Since some here are big on words utilized, DCI HQ did put out a statement stating that " not speaking badly about other Corps is of PARAMOUNT importance ".

So there is no misunderstanding for anyone here of what " paramount " means, Websters Dictionary defines " paramount as meaning :... " more important than anything else "

Given the speed of light swiftness in which Dan Acheson pulled the application review of the Arsenal Organization before communicating directly with its Corps Director in any fashion, it is clear that DCI considers speaking badly about another Corps a worse grievance than just about anything imaginable.. up to and including presumably providing too cozy a haven for sexual deviants and their enablers. Speaking badly of other Corps protections is of paramount importance to protecting violating Corps even.. DCI demonstrated how important they consider this protection of Corps, they deep sixed a Corps quest for Open Class Status in 2019 within 24 hours of the violation of " speaking badly of another Corps " ( A corps lest we've forgotten, that was a veritable cesspool of  unsafe for marcher bad behaviors and with a myriad of violations according to newspaper accounts ) .. Whoa, DCI HQ's means business... and is really cracking down hard now on anyone in DCI speaking badly of Corps that did undeniably bad things..

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

True. Since some here are big on words utilized, DCI did state that " not speaking badly about other Corps is of PARAMOUNT importance ".

So there is no misunderstanding for anyone here of what " paramount " means, Websters Dictionary defines " paramount as meaning :... " more important than anything else "

Given the speed of light swiftness in which Dan Acheson pulled the application review of the Arsenal Organization before communicating directly with him in any fashion, it is clear that DCI considers speaking badly about another Corps a worse grievance than just about anything imaginable.. up to and including providing too cozy a haven for sexual deviants and their enablers.

Agreed. 

8 hours ago, Bluzes said:

It all started by sending funny cat videos on FB.

If DCP was a person applying for a job. DCP is now associated with a Whitehouse petition but the content is blank?? Red Flag
Then AI digs deeper and finds 100 blank messages??? AI places DCP in the trash folder. 

Not questioning DCP, they have a responsibility to keep the site held to highest standards. What my example shows is that deleting the content does not erase the metadata that is still tracked forever. To alter your metadata is akin to scrubbing your digital footprint. 

I am not worried about anything I’ve ever said here. I’m not worried that by posting here people will think I support kids getting abused. Simple reading comprehension will take care of that 

5 hours ago, Stu said:

"But Mom, I never actually used the word promise; I only offered and said I was willing." Ok, that parsing would work with Mom and her response would be, "I did not mean to put words in your mouth dear, and you're right I was mistaken"; Not!

And if anyone knows parsing.....

3 hours ago, Bluzes said:

Well shoot your musings about big brother led me to believe he’d knock on my door, not just a video on DCp. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Stu said:

So you DO lift your grace notes!!! I knew it, I knew it,....

Only when playing 50’s and 60’s style