Arsenal Drum Corps Offers Tuition Discount To Pioneer/Oregon Crusaders Vets

18 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

I am not worried about anything I’ve ever said here. I’m not worried that by posting here people will think I support kids getting abused. Simple reading comprehension will take care of that 

I am not worried about that either. The only one that has a real vetting issue is Mr Lotz. is he "the victim or the crime", you choose but in any event, he's the one that will have this following him around. Unfortunately for Mr. Lotz, he does not have the luxury of simple reading comprehension. His fate is determined way above the comprehension IP layer 3. His fate lies in the application layers 5, 6, & 7 where they talk binary. He is electronically screwed. Also, the same layers of the internet refer to us but we are way under the surface it does not affect us but still exists. .

Edited by Bluzes

22 minutes ago, Stu said:

Refresh our memory, was that the era you marched or taught?

my dad started marching in the 60's and was taught by guys like Goodhart, Flowers, Morella...he showed me stuff they taught him, and i used to play along with all the old albums....have had the chance to spend many hours with Flowers and sit under his learning tree. I still geek out throwing old Skyliners cd's on and jamming out

21 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

I am not worried about that either. The only one that has a real vetting issue is Mr Lotz. is he "the victim or the crime", you choose but in any event, he's the one that will have this following him around. Unfortunately for Mr. Lotz, he does not have the luxury of simple reading comprehension. His fate is determined way above the comprehension IP layer 3. His fate lies in the application layers 5, 6, & 7 where they talk binary. He is electronically screwed. Also, the same layers of the internet refer to us but we are way under the surface it does not affect us but still exists. .

I think Mr. Lotz will be just fine as he goes on in life. 

26 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

Well shoot your musings about big brother led me to believe he’d knock on my door, not just a video on DCp.

Dream much? Had a good one the other night and I can't say for sure it was BRASSO. Because I never seen a pix but I was being chased around LOS by an old Whitehaired Madman because I was wearing my Alleged Fred & The Perversions Tour shirt, then my cat woke me up. 

5 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

I think Mr. Lotz will be just fine as he goes on in life. 

What is your reasoning for thinking that, not that I don't want that to happen but IPv4 is working against him being so young I am not too sure? I would be more inclined to think that about Fred he is in the same boat but he jumped into the mix with his hands dirty Mr. Lotz did not. Fred still has the IPv4 issue.

The lesson I learned from this is folks in authority need to use their power wisely in this case not only for Mr Lotz. Dan himself has the IPv4 issue, (it's the least of his problems). IP does what IP does it's not always accurate like in Mr Lotz case what is he to do?

53 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

I posted this in another thread but it is also applicable here:

Sally is interviewed by an internet reporter. She is quoted in the article about the police capturing a peeping tom. Sally states that she the person who called 911 reporting seeing a strange guy in the bushes next door looking through a window. The article also indicates that she will recieve a community reward. According to you, Bluzes, Sally is now likely doomed because 1) her metadata is forever connected to the metadata of the pervert. And 2) her potential employers are also dumb enough to allow their search engine algorithm bots to filter her out based on that metadata connection . While major employers certainly use internet tools, those worth applying to are way smarter than that; they treat applicants with respect and provide a more thorough and accurate vetting process

Edited by Stu

15 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

What is your reasoning for thinking that, not that I don't want that to happen but IPv4 is working against him being so young I am not too sure? I would be more inclined to think that about Fred he is in the same boat but he jumped into the mix with his hands dirty Mr. Lotz did not. Fred still has the IPv4 issue.

The lesson I learned from this is folks in authority need to use their power wisely in this case not only for Mr Lotz. Dan himself has the IPv4 issue, (it's the least of his problems). IP does what IP does it's not always accurate like in Mr Lotz case what is he to do?

to 99% of the world, drum corps is just marching band. And after seeing some discussion he was having on a  Facebook page, and even typing back and forth with him myself, I think he'll be more than fine. in time, drum corps will be far down the list of things that pop up on internet searches.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bluzes said:

This isn’t as big a deal as you think it is. That article doesn’t make Lotz look bad. He’ll be fine.

11 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I know what I’m wearing to finals this year

I made tinfoil hats for the entire IT department at work this past fall when they went on high alert because of a "hack." It turned out just to be Windows 10 (a hack in and of itself.) 🤣

• Haha 2