Arsenal Drum Corps Offers Tuition Discount To Pioneer/Oregon Crusaders Vets

10 hours ago, BRASSO said:

Given the speed of light swiftness in which Dan Acheson pulled the application review of the Arsenal Organization before communicating directly with its Corps Director in any fashion, it is clear that DCI considers speaking badly about another Corps a worse grievance than just about anything imaginable.. up to and including presumably providing too cozy a haven for sexual deviants and their enablers

Gonna go ahead and put on the tinfoil hat now so that they (DCI/DCA) can't read my mind.....

What you are saying here certainly appears to be true. I think a lot of it goes back to something that many have said. They've managed to avoid truly giant failures in the protection of MM's and staff and it's been fairly easy to sweep under the rug for a very long time. I would think that none of us was truly naive enough to not suspect that things happened in the past and present times. Whispers travel pretty far in our activity. Survivors in most cases didn't come forward until recently and DCI took the "see no evil / hear no evil" approach. Thank goodness that's changed.

However, an individual posts something on a social media site now calling out other corps / directors....well that's something that DCI CAN'T control or spin. With the utter lack of trust and suspicion which already exists regarding the organization, it spreads like wild fire. And DCI's only response is to nuke the #### out of it. 

DCI....please, for the love of all things holy in the universe.....get a PR person. At least a mediocre one. Watching the organization flop around like a fish on a hook, firing off reactionary punishment to anyone within their scope of vision is starting to get embarrassing. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

Only when playing 50’s and 60’s style 

Marty Hurley "supa moeller style" for the win Jeff. 

13 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Ok in a few minutes going to open a new thread regarding Crossmens alleged paying for alleged data cleansing. At least get it off of here 

FYI: your new thread got moved to the category "Tech Talk". Maybe if it had Crossmen in the title it would still be here. :tongue:

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Stu said:

Sally is interviewed by an internet reporter.

Sally has options bad example. Sally is sneaky doesn't deserve the job.

11 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

my dad started marching in the 60's and was taught by guys like Goodhart, Flowers, Morella...he showed me stuff they taught him, and i used to play along with all the old albums....have had the chance to spend many hours with Flowers and sit under his learning tree. I still geek out throwing old Skyliners cd's on and jamming out

Loved Eric Perriloux's Skyliner books. Marella's great 1971 Blue Rock line is classic. I competed against them with the Cadets, but we were very young, and 1971 was their absolute peak...they deservedly won drums at VFW Nats. Goodheart and Flowers judged us often.

18 hours ago, Stu said:

Interesting; because looking at your avatar photo I would have guessed 1869!

I went to college in the 80’s. Nuff said 

11 hours ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

Marty Hurley "supa moeller style" for the win Jeff. 

Diddles can’t be fat enough!!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, MikeD said:

Loved Eric Perriloux's Skyliner books. Marella's great 1971 Blue Rock line is classic. I competed against them with the Cadets, but we were very young, and 1971 was their absolute peak...they deservedly won drums at VFW Nats. Goodheart and Flowers judged us often.

Flowers still judges.... 50 years now

• Like 2