Arsenal Drum Corps Offers Tuition Discount To Pioneer/Oregon Crusaders Vets

23 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Do you still feel that way?

Nope. As more has come out dci has screwed multiple pooches 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Spatzzz said:

Got it. You like to complain but not actually do anything. Point taken.

Internet superhero is what we call people like you.

Let’s be honest: you think dci will actually talk to anyone about it? I called 8 people today and promised anything I was told wouldn’t see the light of day. All I was told was a statement was coming.

and after the statement was released no one answered/ replied to messages.  The whole organization has gone radio silent 

• Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Spatzzz said:

Got it. You like to complain but not actually do anything. Point taken.

who knows.. I might volunteer more time, donate,  sponsor more marchers, yada yada, than you do. I have idea if you "do anything "in Drum Corps, nor how long you have either. Its none of my business.  I don't ask " What you do " to advance the activity. I don't frankly care if its a lot, or if you" actually do nothing ", as its irrelevant to the value, or lack of value, of your commentary here . Or anyone else's on here for that matter. So leave your sanctimonious " you actually don't do anything but like to complain " comment in an untyped, freshly minted, new paragraph of yours there, Chief.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

Well, as long as no one talks about there being any problems in DCI, then obviously aren’t any problems in DCI, right? Is there such a thing as a Cornelius Fudge complex? I guess the other directors can simply refer to OC and Pioneer as “the corps who must not be named” from now on.

Edited by year1buick

16 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

who knows.. I might volunteer more time, donate,  sponsor more marchers, yada yada, than you do. I have idea if you "do anything "in Drum Corps, nor how long you have either. Its none of my business.  I don't ask " What you do " to advance the activity. I don't frankly care if its a lot, or if you" actually do nothing ", as its irrelevant to the value, or lack of value, of your commentary here . Or anyone else's on here for that matter. So leave your sanctimonious " you actually don't do anything but like to complain " comment in an untyped, freshly minted, new paragraph of yours there, Chief.

I see I struck a nerve. LOL

4 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I went to DCI Facebook and Twitter and my iPad caught on fire reading the comments. 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Almost sorry I deactivated our account as can’t see the comments without logging in. 

Let me guess, DCI getting bit by social media again? Whoda thunk it?

Edited by JimF-LowBari

1 minute ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Almost sorry I deactivated our account as can’t see the comments without logging in. 

Let me guess, DCI getting bit by social media again? Whoda thunk it?

Scorched. 

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 1