Arsenal Drum Corps Offers Tuition Discount To Pioneer/Oregon Crusaders Vets

38 minutes ago, skevinp said:

I don't see how any rational, fair-minded person could read this objectively and conclude that HE was the one not willing to work with THEM

However, I don't see how any rational fair-minded person could read it objectively and conclude anything based just on this 'one-sided' account.

53 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

If the internet was indeed scrubbed, I strongly suspect that a 'professional internet person' (or whatever the term is) could figure out when & how it happened.  No doubt someone would have to pay to get this info.  

Still waiting for an explanation how this is even possible for potential criminal conduct. “Scrubbing” to me denotes going to the website with the info and removing the info.  Or to put it another way.... illegally hacking someone else’s database. 

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Just now, Stu said:

I could be in error, but I think I have read in a few posts that Lotz apparently posted the personal email exchanges of either Dave or Dan to a public forum. If that is factual, would somebody please provide actual verification.

Saw what appeared to be screen shots of Lotz fb page posted on one of the threads here. But print too small for me to read on the cell phone, too blurry after expanding it so can’t tell

2 hours ago, Bluzes said:

The little rule that upset Dan, how can you support this in good conscience? Dans, little hissy fit cost a lot of people pain & heartache for what hurt feelings? So what do I need to not forget?  That the  MMs now fear Dan's moods & doxxing along with being molested, demeaned or otherwise be hurt by dci. Like Dan / dci is worthy of a positive rebuttal, get real.

I was commenting on your post that mentioned civil suits. If Lotz admits he was wrong, and the Arsenal BOD agrees, who is going to sue? And for what? Dan did not have a "hissy fit". He made a choice he was supposed to make. You may not agree....I may not agree....Lotz may not agree. But...Dan is charged to make decisions based on the policies and rules put in place. You can stand here and throw stones all you want, but you and I are outsiders with no responsibility at all. BTW....Dan and DCI did not doxx anybody here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Stu said:

However, I don't see how any rational fair-minded person could read it objectively and conclude anything based just on this 'one-sided' account.

Hi, Stu, I am on the down low today because I did not see the disparagement coming and now have been dcidoxxed, I am only kicking myself in the butt over this. I bow to King Dan and only hope he does not "Mark Me Banned From Shows" I am a man that is ready to meet my fate. I assured King Dan that I would back any comments on DCP that justify his creed on this matter. Just got word back that I am on probation and need to drag the upsidedown hourglass everywhere I go. Then the King hesitated and said what I need more than one? I lent mine to The Cadets.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Bluzes said:

You are missing the point what Dan did over a little hissy fit for his own satisfaction. Dan's frontier justice will affect this mans ability to make it through any future vetting for life. His digital footprint associates him in future background checks for HR A.I software to place him in the do not hire category forever, no question of this. We proved it last night we didn't even need to go any deeper than placing his name in google and it says he resigned in the hit piece along with GH and AI puts all this together and places his resume in the trash bin, hope dci is proud of themselves. 

If Lotz ever has an issue with being hired, he has himself to blame, not DCI.

9 hours ago, BigW said:

this from a guy who read the Silmarillion. :laugh:

Why on earth would you do that to yourself???! Oh wait...I read the #### thing too...

*Le Sigh*

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bluzes said:

Hi, Stu, I am on the down low today because I did not see the disparagement coming and now have been dcidoxxed, I am only kicking myself in the butt over this. I bow to King Dan and only hope he does not "Mark Me Banned From Shows" I am a man that is ready to meet my fate. I assured King Dan that I would back any comments on DCP that justify his creed on this matter. Just got word back that I am on probation and need to drag the upsidedown hourglass everywhere I go. Then the King hesitated and said what I need more than one? I lent mine to The Cadets.

Are you seriously accusing DCI of threatening you in any way? And how were you doxxed?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bluzes said:

Do you have any clue where the term 'On the Down Low' originated and what it meant?

• Thanks 1