Arsenal Drum Corps Offers Tuition Discount To Pioneer/Oregon Crusaders Vets

47 minutes ago, Stu said:

I could be in error, but I think I have read in a few posts that Lotz apparently posted the personal email exchanges of either Dave or Dan to a public forum. If that is factual, would somebody please provide actual verification.

It is and the paper screen shotted it. Not the emails he sent to them just the ones he received 

Edited by Jeff Ream

14 minutes ago, Stu said:

Yes; but they were private communication and not intended for public consumption. If he posted them for the public to see without permission from the other party that is breaking huge business protocol and in most careers a fireable offense.

The irony of this position, should DCI choose to take it, will not be lost on anyone who remembers  their stated support of whistleblowers.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jeffmolnar said:

...if you've actually been reading anything I've posted, you'd know that realizing there is a rule and supporting that rule are entirely different things. This is a discussion forum here people share their opinions. Your "can't do a ###### thing about it" is a defeatist attitude that I do not share.

In any case, this precious little rule that you worship so highly did not dictate that Dan had to cancel Arsenal's open class application. Dan decided that on his own.

The rule has no determined punishment it’s left to discretion. Do I agree with how they applied it? No. But this isn’t federal sentencing mandates. Dan was free to do as he chose

2 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

The rule has no determined punishment it’s left to discretion. Do I agree with how they applied it? No. But this isn’t federal sentencing mandates. Dan was free to do as he chose

oh my god.

I know.

I don’t agree with what he chose.

How is this so difficult for you to understand?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Are you seriously accusing DCI of threatening you in any way? And how were you doxxed?

I am serious but not accusing dci. I am pointing out that my posts on the internet are now associated with this mess.  Here is how it works and will give you a real-world example of how metadata is tracked. I liked the idea and posted that on DCP. My metadata is now associated with the Reddit post that is associated with the Phlly Inquirer. My deep vetting would eventually point back to that metadata. 

I found the Petition floating around social media NYE2018. Was puzzled by the RB signature how cruel is this. I thought it would be something DCP should discuss so I created a thread. Woke up the next morning and the thread was deleted with no message back to me like why did YOU make this up. Assumed it was a hoax good for DCP. Now if you do the following google search:  

Stop the harassment and sexual abuse of women and underage people in the Drum Corps community.

Created by R.B. on December 28, 2018

On the first page, the DCP Thread that I created is listed click on it it's blank. You all should have been paying attention to The Bluzes when he said we are all being tracked.

Edited by Bluzes

5 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

Agreed! I don't think I could argue with that statement even if I wanted to. My only question is regarding my previous post about DCI allegedly sending terms of rectifying the situation. 

31 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

Sure. Whatever you say

Why is this about me? Metadata is keyword association it is used in vetting. I provide an example of how this worked on my post on DCP. DCP deleted the message but DCP metadata remains associated with the petition so it comes up in google searches, that is the world we live in. I get you are a cheerleader for dci and it is not my place to question that. I am a very concerned fan that wants to help dci, by questioning dci in my own way. You're on defense I am on the offensive same team, I hope

43 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

I am serious but not accusing dci. I am pointing out that my posts on the internet are now associated with this mess.  Here is how it works and will give you a real-world example of how metadata is tracked. I liked the idea and posted that on DCP. My metadata is now associated with the Reddit post that is associated with the Phlly Inquirer. My deep vetting would eventually point back to that metadata. 

I found the Petition floating around social media NYE2018. Was puzzled by the RB signature how cruel is this. I thought it would be something DCP should discuss so I created a thread. Woke up the next morning and the thread was deleted with no message back to me like why did YOU make this up. Assumed it was a hoax good for DCP. Now if you do the following google search:  

Stop the harassment and sexual abuse of women and underage people in the Drum Corps community.

Created by R.B. on December 28, 2018

On the first page, the DCP Thread that I created is listed click on it it's blank. You all should have been paying attention to The Bluzes when he said we are all being tracked.

Welcome to search engines, metadata, etc, etc... no surprise and only way not to be tracked like that is not to post on the web

• Thanks 1