Arsenal Drum Corps Offers Tuition Discount To Pioneer/Oregon Crusaders Vets

13 minutes ago, dcibrando said:

but then says they can do SoundSport... which is still DCI....so...  ?

Different rules for different groups/divisions

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, skevinp said:

Is that really a red flag?  Don't most all businesses have debts that are secured by their assets?

It's a red flag when the organization is so young, and not even part of Open or World class at this point, but are trying to be.

7 minutes ago, skevinp said:

Is that really a red flag?  Don't most all businesses have debts that are secured by their assets?

I will agree with you if the case here is one of Arsenal leadership actually runnnng the organization as a real business, which it should be, and not as 'it is for the kids' mentality.

Edited by Stu

21 minutes ago, Stu said:

Dan was specific; he stated that the leadership of Arsenal violated the social media policy; even the Arsenal Director agreed that the policy was violated.

Exactly!  Dan Acheson made a decision as is his prerogative. He even listed an infraction. We don’t need to agree with his choice and certainly can’t demand he do more. That’s for the DCI Board.

14 minutes ago, Stu said:

But again DCI was in the middle of evaluation

Not true, Arsenal was in the middle of putting their application together. Dci had nothing to evaluate the application was still in the hands of Arenal.

11 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

i’ve said the lawyers and PR have not been good for a few years now. 

And im not defending Dan, not sure where you got that

Jeff, I get all that it's not a debate between me & you. This is not about me or you I hope we are on the same team.

7 minutes ago, Stu said:

I will agree with you if the case here is one of Arsenal leadership actually runnnng the organization as a real business, which it should be, and not as 'it is for the kids' mentality.

It's normal for non-businesses to have debts secured by assets, too.  How many people have car loans?  Should they all be considered irresponsible?

Just now, Bluzes said:

Not true, Arsenal was in the middle of putting their application together. Dci had nothing to evaluate the application was still in the hands of Arenal.

DCI was aware that the application was requested, was sent, was being put together, and DCI was in fact scheduled to attend an Arsenal camp. That by definition is DCI being the middle of the process.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Fred Windish said:

So, does Dan Acheson actually need to provide any specific reason to delay evaluation

Assuming he has no conscience for the collateral damage to his own org and those at Arsenal.  That not needing any specific reason causes harm to folks he does not need to look into their eyes and tell them man to man. So he's a King, I get it.