I hereby refuse to support DCI in 2019... who's in?

Not that I was planning to do anything other than follow SOA's attempt to rejoin the top 12, but given the current lack of any common sense being displayed by DCI, I am walking away after 38 years.  If you plan to do likewise, and want your voice heard, start by adding your name here.

• Like 2

In by default as I don't have time to attend shows any more, but this action cements it for me.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SNModdison said:

IF DCI was to go away, what replaces it? What do these corps do?

The corps are DCI. They should have figured it out at their annual meeting. Instead, they threw support to the current CEO and buried their heads in the sand. If it takes a boycott for them to wake up, so be it.

Edited by besson57
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

Form something new. Happened in '72, who's to say it couldn't happen again? In fact, with all the disrespect that open class has been getting lately, maybe they might be better served trying to start their own circuit that better serves their needs.

• Like 6

I've been out of the loop of new the past week or so...what has happened to cause people to be this on edge?

3 minutes ago, Galen said:

Form something new. Happened in '72, who's to say it couldn't happen again? In fact, with all the disrespect that open class has been getting lately, maybe they might be better served trying to start their own circuit that better serves their needs.

And the truth is, not everyone was onboard with DCI and the combine back then.   It took a few years to make it the only game in town. 

• Like 4