I hereby refuse to support DCI in 2019... who's in?

Just now, SNModdison said:

So, showing up at any shows (including Indianapolis) and supporting the thousands of marching members who work their butts off is to be looked down upon? What would y'all suggest we tell all of these members who show up to empty stadiums, or shows are cancelled because WE, the supporters of this activity stayed home? I'm all for pointing out what DCI has done wrong in all of these situations, but what about the members? Isn't that what it's all about? 

They deserve better.

Unfortunately this is the only course of action that might actually have an effect on DCI leadership. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Tenoris4Jazz said:

Not that I was planning to do anything other than follow SOA's attempt to rejoin the top 12, but given the current lack of any common sense being displayed by DCI, I am walking away after 38 years.  If you plan to do likewise, and want your voice heard, start by adding your name here.

Are you also walking away from watching movies, going to the theater, attending sporting events etc.?   Remember "common sense" is not really that "common", but usually more myth than fact.

12 minutes ago, Tupac said:

Come all guys, drum corps is like crack, once it's in your blood you can't get it out. Everyone talks a good game until they smell the bus fumes in June AND then you're back.

Eh walked away for 10 years but that was due to changes in my life. After the first summer it was meh...