I hereby refuse to support DCI in 2019... who's in?

momentarily locked until we could moderate the last three pages and post this :

in consultation with the moderating team. we have given very wide latitude to discussing the current state of affairs in the activity but are at the point where nothing new has occurred, and nothing new is being debated.  we all have to move on until such time as there is significant news or developments.

from here on, new discussion threads will be scrutinized more closely, and any attempts to migrate off topic discussion in to existing threads will be aggressively moderated.  Anything found in violation of the guidelines, including trolling, will be dealt with accordingly.

And please - don't engage in continued arguing with potentially inappropriate posts, just report them ignore and move on. don't become collateral damage.

thank you all for your understanding and assistance.

Dang it, I want to like the above from Me Z but no button lol...

in topic.... plan to watch more dci on flomarching. Translation: I kept forgetting to check the schedule with the mess I had last year

Edited by JimF-LowBari

2 hours ago, JohnZ said:

momentarily locked until we could moderate the last three pages and post this :

in consultation with the moderating team. we have given very wide latitude to discussing the current state of affairs in the activity but are at the point where nothing new has occurred, and nothing new is being debated.  we all have to move on until such time as there is significant news or developments.

from here on, new discussion threads will be scrutinized more closely, and any attempts to migrate off topic discussion in to existing threads will be aggressively moderated.  Anything found in violation of the guidelines, including trolling, will be dealt with accordingly.

And please - don't engage in continued arguing with potentially inappropriate posts, just report them ignore and move on. don't become collateral damage.

thank you all for your understanding and assistance.

I'm.going.to.type.this.again.slowly.for.those.who.have.trouble.reading...no.more..move.on.

Lmao just got a email from flomarching asking me to rate their service. At about the same time I posted above. Time to get out the tinfoil hat...

First time popping in this thread...anything interesting here?

On 1/16/2019 at 2:34 PM, Tupac said:

Come all guys, drum corps is like crack, once it's in your blood you can't get it out. Everyone talks a good game until they smell the bus fumes in June AND then you're back.

Except fewer and fewer buses are coming to my neck of the woods. No Blue Stars/La Crosse show this year, still no location for DCI MN and the other shows nearby keep shrinking. :ohmy: