I hereby refuse to support DCI in 2019... who's in?

2 minutes ago, Stu said:

I am discussing real actual info that was presented to the DCI front office and how protocol was correctly followed. Neither Dan as CEO nor anyone at DCI corporate decided to call the police based on that info, and rightly so. If you want to deal in hypothetical, that is your perogative.

I haven’t been talking about a hypothetical case either. All i said was I don’t think the head of a group should be the one to decide if police are informed.  Annnnd we were off to the races.....

32 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Which is separate from my discussion of should DA be the person to decide what gets sent to law enforcement. Maybe you want to discuss a different subject but I’m not.

And I have no idea what incident you are talking about....

and we have specified DA isnt that guy. We can move along now. 

2 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

and we have specified DA isnt that guy. We can move along now. 

Jeff I’ve been trying to drop this discussion. But when my words and meanings keep getting twisted.....

My final thought is DCI has their crap together better than I expected for having an outsider dealing with this. Answers the question “who do you go to if you don’t trust your initial POC”.

Who's In?  Back to the Topic!  Fuel for the fire!  Looks like Vic Firth and Zilidian are out see Tricia's revelation on Reddit! 

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

I haven’t been talking about a hypothetical case either. All i said was I don’t think the head of a group should be the one to decide if police are informed.  Annnnd we were off to the races.....

Let's see if we can agree on this. You hear a blood-curdling scream, blood and clothes flying, you call the police! You receive a third-party, innuendo, rumor, type email or letter, you follow protocol set forth by the rules, regulations, and bylaws. Agreed?

8 minutes ago, Stu said:

Let's see if we can agree on this. You hear a blood-curdling scream, blood and clothes flying, you call the police! You receive a third-party, innuendo, rumor, type email or letter, you follow protocol set forth by the rules, regulations, and bylaws. Agreed?

Go off on your own tangents, I’m done responding...

3 hours ago, Stu said:

Again, please show the info where Dan or the DCI corporate office was informed that rape or other sexual abuse was indeed happening and that they failed to call the police. All legitimate factual information shows that they merely received third party conjecture, innuendo, and rumor then followed correct protocol. No person in their right mind should go to the police with that little unsubstantiated info and accuse someone of a serious crime by getting the police involved.

Please show the info where Dan or the DCI corporate office was NOT informed.  

No person in their right mind would not turn something over to the police.  Let the police decide or search for substantiation.  

38 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Go off on your own tangents, I’m done responding...

Ok let's go simpler; if there is no immediate danger, a CEO should follow protocol set forth in the bylaws, rules, and regulations. Will ya agree with that?

Edited by Stu

20 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

Please show the info where Dan or the DCI corporate office was NOT informed.  

Really? Proving a negative is not only an impossible task but is also the call of last resort! Given the info which was turned over to DCI and made public, there was no reason whatsoever at all for DCI corporate to involve the police. Now if you or someone else can produce more hard evidence which was given over to DCI I will be open to changing my stance.

Edited by Stu

20 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

No person in their right mind would not turn something over to the police.  Let the police decide or search for substantiation.  

If I get a third party email forwarded to me with no verification and nothing more that hersay boardering on rumor, ummmm... I am not calling the police. I guess I am not of sound mind.