I hereby refuse to support DCI in 2019... who's in?

On 1/16/2019 at 2:10 PM, Galen said:

Repeat after me, everyone: "The organization is not the activity"

But one does not exist without the other.

1 hour ago, FlamMan said:

Because he chooses to donate to the Scouts doesn't mean that he believes that only the Scouts are worthy. You are seeing things that aren't there.

It was his response when asked why 'only that one'. Let me put it this way: if you said that you gave up on the activity of DCI but still support 'only the Scouts', and when asked why 'only them' you responded that they were providing the snares with playing flams. The implication is that the Scouts 'and only the Scouts' are writing flams. He said he only supports the Scouts because they provide an experience of a lifetime and has given up all support for the activity; except the Scouts. See the implication now?

Edited by Stu

I refuse to support those who refuse to support the activity because it's changed

• Like 2

10 hours ago, skevinp said:

OK, but don't be surprised if they refuse to support your refusal to support their refusal to support the activity.

I'll refuse to be surprised by their refusal of my refusal of their refusal

13 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

I refuse to support those who refuse to support the activity because it's changed

13 hours ago, skevinp said:

OK, but don't be surprised if they refuse to support your refusal to support their refusal to support the activity.

2 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

I'll refuse to be surprised by their refusal of my refusal of their refusal

"Oh....I....was.... looking back to see if you were looking back to see if I was looking back to see if you were looking back at me!" - hat tip to Jim and Maxine Brown of the music group The Browns

4 hours ago, Stu said:

"Oh....I....was.... looking back to see if you were looking back to see if I was looking back to see if you were looking back at me!" - hat tip to Jim and Maxine Brown of the music group The Browns

I refuse to insert a snarky comment here

Edited by Jeff Ream

On 1/16/2019 at 3:29 PM, Terri Schehr said:

I can’t even sell the two 3-day tickets for Indy that I’m trying to sell for a friend. 

Not so fast there...

• Haha 3