I hereby refuse to support DCI in 2019... who's in?

44 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

I know too many stories like yours. Sadly. 

and thats why people hesitate. it's no grand conspiracy...in todays world, breathing in the wrong tone of voice can get you sued

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Yeah I was just trying to disagree with the idea that DA should be the one who decides if criminal allegations should be passed to law enforcement. Kept getting twisted to I was talking about specific allegations that DA ignored. 

42 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

If you were DA, wouldn’t you pass along any and all allegations you receive to the police, as a way to cover your butt?

Again, please show the info where Dan or the DCI corporate office was informed that rape or other sexual abuse was indeed happening and that they failed to call the police. All legitimate factual information shows that they merely received third party conjecture, innuendo, and rumor then followed correct protocol. No person in their right mind should go to the police with that little unsubstantiated info and accuse someone of a serious crime by getting the police involved.

9 minutes ago, Stu said:

Again, please show the info where Dan or the DCI corporate office was informed that rape or other sexual abuse was indeed happening and that they failed to call the police. All legitimate factual information shows that they merely received third party conjecture, innuendo, and rumor then followed correct protocol. No person in their right mind should go to the police with that little unsubstantiated info and accuse someone of a serious crime by getting the police involved.

What the hell don’t you understand about my post you quoted. I never said DCI ignored anything and also never said that something illegal actually happened. I only disagreed with your post that DA should decide what gets sent to law enforcement. I have a sister in law who helps people with reading comprehension problems....

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

What the hell don’t you understand about my post you quoted. I never said DCI ignored anything and also never said that something illegal actually happened. I only disagreed with your post that DA should decide what gets sent to law enforcement. I have a sister in law who helps people with reading comprehension problems....

The protocol was followed. And any CEO of any major corporation would have followed the exact same decision making process. So if that is your issue, that a CEO, again a 'CEO' should not be making decisions on when to or not to call the police based on mere third party innuendo and rumor with no verification, take it up with DCI.

Edited by Stu

On 1/16/2019 at 3:18 PM, ibexpercussion said:

I've been out of the loop of new the past week or so...what has happened to cause people to be this on edge?

I took a vacation..what the hell happened while I was gone ???????????????????????????????

3 minutes ago, Stu said:

The protocol was followed. And any CEO of any major corporation would have followed the exact same decision making process. So if that is your issue, that a CEO, again a 'CEO' should not make decisions on when to or not to call the police based on third party innuendo and rumor with no verification, take it up with DCI.

How do you know it was 3rd party and innuendo when you’re discussing something that never happened?

1 minute ago, JimF-LowBari said:

How do you know it was 3rd party and innuendo when you’re discussing something that never happened?

Jeff already stated what info was sent to the DCI front office; and that office acted correctly according to protocol. Do you agree?

3 minutes ago, Stu said:

Jeff already stated what info was sent to the DCI front office; and that office acted correctly according to protocol. Do you agree?

Which is separate from my discussion of should DA be the person to decide what gets sent to law enforcement. Maybe you want to discuss a different subject but I’m not.

And I have no idea what incident you are talking about....

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Regarding the title of this thread....

Personally, anytime I see anything that starts with "I hereby"... I'm off that bus. :tongue:

5 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Which is separate from my discussion of should DA be the person to decide what gets sent to law enforcement. Maybe you want to discuss a different subject but I’m not.

And I have no idea what incident you are talking about....

I am discussing real actual info that was presented to the DCI front office and how protocol was correctly followed. Neither Dan as CEO nor anyone at DCI corporate decided to call the police based on that info, and rightly so. If you want to deal in hypothetical, that is your perogative.