In The News – Allentown Cadets’ Former Leader Calls Sex Assault Accusations ‘Orchestrated Smear’

4 hours ago, HockeyDad said:

So nine women got together and decided to spin lies about harassment and abuse?  And the DA is in on it?  And the Philadelphia Inquirer is in on it too?  Have you ever heard of Occam’s razor?  I think that applies here. So either all I stated above happened, or George Hopkins actually did assault and harass the accusers. Hint:  go for the simpler option as the one being true. 

There's also another rule of thumb. How many people are involved in said conspiracy? The more... the less likely since someone would be likely to spill the beans publicly and undermine the whole thing. The list is fairly large especially when you add the 'Alumni Illuminati' supposedly involved. It leads one to also think there's a big amount of fallacy to the claims.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, BigW said:

There's also another rule of thumb. How many people are involved in said conspiracy? The more... the less likely since someone would be likely to spill the beans publicly and undermine the whole thing. The list is fairly large especially when you add the 'Alumni Illuminati' supposedly involved. It leads one to also think there's a big amount of fallacy to the claims.

As for spilling the beans... don’t forget if this is a conspiracy then the women naming GH would be facing criminal charges for lying. Even more chance of one of them admitting the lie to try to get off the legal hook.

Not that any of ghs postings will see the light of a courtroom. Keep hearing the word “immaterial “.....

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Let me give some context to #metoo as it recently applied to ME TOO, as well as possibly giving a context to the GH accusers. I’m single and have been online dating for years. I never drink alcohol and am careful about my cell phone/address/license plates etc... even doing a background check before COFFEE! I met a guy (Famous Public figure) in a Museum coffee shop. I’m VERY upfront, as most time I look the guy in the eye and say, don’t try to kiss me. As much as I may think I’m a teflon Philly girl... believe it or not guys will still try to sneak a kiss! This guy was intelligent and accomplished and easy to converse with. He asked if wanted to see the exhibit, I said sure. As the elevator emptied and we entered, my sixth sense said, on no. Never be alone with a man you don’t have complete trust in and sure enough he kissed me, quite forcefully or he may have thought... passionately. I pushed him back and I politely said, we have a misunderstanding. I ended the date and drove home. I was in shock and was affected for days. I unplugged from all media and felt such guilt for being so stupid to let that occur. When discussing with a girlfriend she said, That’s sexual assault. You could press changes against him. I’m like ... for... a kiss? She said YES. Then I thought, omg, his life would be turned upside down. Over, ... a kiss? I remembered when I was 27 on a blind date and walking along the Chicago river, Patrick pushed me up against the building and kissed me, much like this guy did. I was shocked and... I loved it. We went on and had a wonderful LT relationship. I realized ... maybe that’s what guys do to see if the girl likes them. Kiss the girl. You’ll find out quickly where you stand. I also don’t recall a guy ever saying to me, “May I kiss you?”. So, should I have pressed charges? Went to the press? Destroyed his career? I mean, I guess it was assault? Yes? No? Someone told me late in 2018 about one of George’s accusers was kissed by George and he didn’t ask permission AND OTHERS had seen him kiss a girl without first asking permission. I said, and you feel this is assault and he said ABSOLUTELY! Like loose you career and be publicly shamed and sent to jail? Over ... a kiss? Are you kidding me? Then, he said, well, the corps has moved on and is a much better place now... 

Yes... Mission Accomplished, N. Jersey Alumni. You found a way in this society we live in ...

to get rid of George. 

Edited by Lancer79
  • Sad 1

Translation: I believe everything GH says. Fine.... 

I’m sure all the details will come out in the trial. Including the allegations that involve a lot more than just a kiss....

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Lancer79 said:

Let me give some context to #metoo as it recently applied to ME TOO, as well as possibly giving a context to the GH accusers.

The difference between your two stories is CONTEXT and CONSENT. There is also a difference between your 'stories' and abuse grooming within a power dynamic. It actually saddens me that you are unable to tell the difference. 

Edited by LeftCoastCupcake
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, LeftCoastCupcake said:

The difference between your two stories is CONTEXT and CONSENT. There is also a difference between your 'stories' and abuse grooming within a power dynamic. It actually saddens me that you are unable to tell the difference. 

I gave that man NO consent and as far as a power play, he was/is quite rich and famous... I’m just a nerdy minion computer programmer. So there is that. 

(Posted as a reply)

Edited by Lancer79

20 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Translation: I believe everything GH says. Fine.... 

I’m sure all the details will come out in the trial. Including the allegations that involve a lot more than just a kiss....

You are so correct about evidence! 

But, whatever happens,  Georges life has been destroyed. So there is that. 

But, hey the Corps is fine and the N Jersey Alumni are just peachy. 

And everyone online has been very entertained! 

Edited by Lancer79

1 minute ago, Lancer79 said:

He made the decision to destroy his life. Stop trying to make him the victim. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Lancer79 said:

And you honestly think GH has no responsibly in how his life is right now. What evidence do you think exists that will clear him? And remember he will be on trial for sexual assault.

• Thanks 2