In The News – Allentown Cadets’ Former Leader Calls Sex Assault Accusations ‘Orchestrated Smear’

17 minutes ago, Lancer79 said:

Well, then first person experience, I had dinner with George, he put his hand on my leg, I grabbed it and pushed it away, I said no and guess what he did???? Your not going to believe it. He respected me and did not pursue that. That’s my experience. So there’s that. 

I hope he wasn’t in a relationship at the time 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

giphy.gif

“I brought tissues, too.  Probably more tissues than you. I also brought paper towels, a beach towel, a sponge, and a shamwow.”  

So there’s that. 

I thought of her when I was typing and laughed.out loud... I was just trying to fit in. Pardon.

Edited by Lancer79

No Attorney here!  But it would appear there are lot's of steps and variations that can occur in the legal process!  So far there are charges. A Preliminary Hearing that was waved (paperwork required signed by both defendant and attorney). Next Arraignment (30 to 45 days after Preliminary Hearing in Lehigh, Co.) formal presentation of evidentiary material, plea entered.  Also possibly a motion to suppress.  Next Pre Trial Conference(45 to 60 days after Arraignment in Lehigh Co.)  Next Trial (45 days after Pre Trial Conference if necessary) Actually, the evidence has not been formally presented as of yet.   Could be a long wait ahead for all involved.  Process information available on the net. particular to a given jurisdiction in Pennsylvania. Also the nature of the charges have variables to be considered, diversion programs etc..  Just food for thought!

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

I hope he wasn’t in a relationship at the time 

I didn’t really know him, just from his live-streams... and only noticed there was no ring on his finger. But, it was just dinner... so.

Later I did find out he was on a break from his GF but I never asked him as it wasn’t my business. But like I said, I was just having dinner... and he became a friend where we spoke of, well my ideas about how he could fundraise and ... prayer and why it is so important. 

Well, not to repeat myself... he wasn’t very happy and that lead into the conversation about his constant life of harassment by this angry group of Alumni.  In my naive way, I thought of all kinds of ways to make peace with everyone... build a bigger tent!!! You can say I’m a dreamer... I still believe.

Edited by Lancer79

4 minutes ago, Lancer79 said:

I didn’t really know him, just from his live-streams... and only noticed there was no ring on his finger. But, it was just dinner... so.

Later I did find out he was on a break from his GF. But like I said, I was just having dinner... and he became a friend where we spoke of, well my ideas about how he could fundraise and ... prayer and why it is so important. 

Odd. Per past statements you hadn’t met him until late 2017. I didn’t realize they had taken a “break”. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

Odd. Per past statements you hadn’t met him until late 2017. I didn’t realize they had taken a “break”. 

Dinner was late September 2017. I think I’ve said this multiple times.  I wasn’t meeting him to ask him about his personal life, I was meeting him to discuss ideas that I had. 

Edited by Lancer79

1 minute ago, Lancer79 said:

Dinner was late September 2017. I think I’ve said this multiple times. 

I wasn’t aware of a break. I mean the season had ended but not much else if I recall past blog or social media posts. 

Learn something new new every day 

31 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

Oh Jeff, I didn’t realize you kept track of George’s personal life. 

Edited by Lancer79