In The News – Allentown Cadets’ Former Leader Calls Sex Assault Accusations ‘Orchestrated Smear’

20 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

I wasn’t aware of a break. I mean the season had ended but not much else if I recall past blog or social media posts. 

Learn something new new every day 

Wow, so is it his duty to report his every move and thought to you? To Facebook? Not being in the world of drum corps gossip, all of this in other people’s business is foreign to me.  I just don’t think gossip and hearsay serves anyone or anything... entertainment at the expense of others? 

Edited by Lancer79

On 1/20/2019 at 12:03 AM, Jeff Ream said:

well ya know the alumni made the women lie, and paid off the DA. just cause they wanted him out

( sarcasm off)

...  yes..  Maybe the 12  of his reported women victims spanning multiple generations, ( most didn't know one another reportedly ) all were " orchestrated "  by yet unknown forces to come together some weekend at a secret Holiday Inn in Allentown or similar to secretly plot together how they could bring down one guy at the Cadets Drum Corps......George Hopkins. Probably because these women did not like his Corps Show designs/ programming (or some other similar Drum Corps oriented complaint they had with GH )

Its possible there were no rapes, sexual assaults, sexual harassments, sexual intimidations, threats, druggings,  etc,  by GH and instead its all just a wide, vast, conspiracy of a dozen women haters of poor ol George Hopkins who are all lying about what he is alleged to have done to them over the years. And gosh darn, the gullible law enforcement, media, and the Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania Criminal Prosecutor's Office must have all fallen for the women's lies too. Poor George. Life is so unfair to him. Especially the women..:angry:

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Lancer79 said:

Well, then first person experience, I had dinner with George, he put his hand on my leg, I grabbed it and pushed it away, I said no and guess what he did???? Your not going to believe it. He respected me and did not pursue that. That’s my experience. So there’s that. 

Gee what a gentleman. When I go out to dinner with a woman I barely know and put my hand on her leg.....oh wait, I just remembered, that’s something I would never do. This is not normal behavior. Normal perv behavior perhaps. But thanks. Maybe the prosecutor can use you as a witness. 

• Like 6

Obviously you didn’t read my earlier posts. As a single female who goes on lots of ‘coffee’ dates.  Men are very forward. I usually make direct eye contact an tell them to not try anything. Seriously, as often I am surprised how men tend to not listen, thus I meet in very public places.

I don’t think destroying a mans life and throwing him in jail is an appropriate response. If he’s a perv then we need to build lots and lots of jails. Women take over and I guess maybe keep a couple of men around. Your response is draconian at best. 

Oh Jeff, I didn’t realize you kept track of George’s personal life. 

I kinda know significant people in his life the last few years. Like all my life known them.

But hey, conversations were happening...and it does look like someone wasn't listening

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Wow, so is it his duty to report his every move and thought to you? To Facebook? Not being in the world of drum corps gossip, all of this in other people’s business is foreign to me.  I just don’t think gossip and hearsay serves anyone or anything... entertainment at the expense of others? 

LOL...funny. You do realize you're talking about someone who shared their every thought online in some form or fashion right?

• Thanks 3

Just now, Jeff Ream said:

I kinda know significant people in his life the last few years. Like all my life known them.

But hey, conversations were happening...and it does look like someone wasn't listening

Did you guys talking about his business at least make a quilt?

Dinner was late September 2017. I think I’ve said this multiple times.  I wasn’t meeting him to ask him about his personal life, I was meeting him to discuss ideas that I had. 

Well, when he put his hand on your leg at dinner, its good to know you figured out rather quickly right then and there that he had some " ideas" in mind for you that I'm sure he was just burning to" discuss with you ".:closedeyes:

Edited by BRASSO
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lancer79 said:

Obviously you didn’t read my earlier posts. As a single female who goes on lots of ‘coffee’ dates.  Men are very forward. I usually make direct eye contact an tell them to not try anything. Seriously, as often I am surprised how men tend to not listen, thus I meet in very public places.

I don’t think destroying a mans life and throwing him in jail is an appropriate response. If he’s a perv then we need to build lots and lots of jails. Women take over and I guess maybe keep a couple of men around. Your response is draconian at best. 

I do coffee gatherings with realtors i work with all the time. I don't put my hand on them. Heck I asked my wife if i could kiss her for the first time after she basically gave me every opportunity for 4 hours and i was too afraid i'd screw up.

1 minute ago, BRASSO said:

Well, when he put his hand on your leg at dinner, its good to know you figured out pretty quickly righrt then and there that he had some " ideas" in mind for you that I'm sure he was just burning to discuss with you.

:spitting:

• Like 1