In The News – Allentown Cadets’ Former Leader Calls Sex Assault Accusations ‘Orchestrated Smear’

1 minute ago, BRASSO said:

Well, when he put his hand on your leg at dinner, its good to know you figured out pretty quickly righrt then and there that he had some " ideas" in mind for you that I'm sure he was just burning to discuss with you.

The point to be taken, as I am a fairly attractive women. I said no and he respected that response.

2 minutes ago, Lancer79 said:

Did you guys talking about his business at least make a quilt?

you'd love to know what was said, I am sure. That's ok. hey I even ran into him at Sheet the Monday after East in 2015....Asked why he wasn't with the corps, and he said he took the day off to recharge. I wished the corps well, got in the car and went to work. Strange things happen in Mechanicsburg

• Haha 1

Just now, Lancer79 said:

The point to be taken, as I am a fairly attractive women. I said no and he respected that response.

yeah in a public place, it's a pretty good thing to do nothing when a woman says no.

Granted, the charges don't involve public places, but why let semantics get in the way of a good Law and Order episode....oh wait, law and Order is great at semantics

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

I do coffee gatherings with realtors i work with all the time. I don't put my hand on them. Heck I asked my wife if i could kiss her for the first time after she basically gave me every opportunity for 4 hours and i was too afraid i'd screw up.

People who are married should NOT be putting their  hand on any women’s leg except for their wives! Period. George was not married. Geez! 

4 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

yeah in a public place, it's a pretty good thing to do nothing when a woman says no.

Granted, the charges don't involve public places, but why let semantics get in the way of a good Law and Order episode....oh wait, law and Order is great at semantics

He shoots, he scores. 

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

you'd love to know what was said, I am sure. That's ok. hey I even ran into him at Sheet the Monday after East in 2015....Asked why he wasn't with the corps, and he said he took the day off to recharge. I wished the corps well, got in the car and went to work. Strange things happen in Mechanicsburg

No I wouldn’t like to know, because unlike you. I don’t gossip about other people’s business. 

9 minutes ago, Lancer79 said:

Fair enough... In your case. it appears he respected your wishes that night, and went back to thinking about his dinner's lamb chops, and the creative ideas you had for his Corps and whatnot. And thats cool and all too, imo

Edited by BRASSO
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

As for spilling the beans... don’t forget if this is a conspiracy then the women naming GH would be facing criminal charges for lying. Even more chance of one of them admitting the lie to try to get off the legal hook.

Not that any of ghs postings will see the light of a courtroom. Keep hearing the word “immaterial “.....

Perjury is an ugly thing, quite true. Especially when one is sworn in to testify to the truth as one knows it under threat of it...

4 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Translation: I believe everything GH says. Fine.... 

I’m sure all the details will come out in the trial. Including the allegations that involve a lot more than just a kiss....

Dude, YOU. BET. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Lancer79 said:

No I wouldn’t like to know, because unlike you. I don’t gossip about other people’s business. 

oh dear i mentioned i said hello to him at Sheetz. how gossipy. oh horrors. 

I mean I said Hi to Terri and Big W at DCA this past September. if I mention that here, am i gossipy too? wait...i went to pay my respects when Jim's wife passed away...even gave him a hug ( even if he came up to my armpits). Is that gossipy?

Personally the saddest thing in this whole sordid mess outside of whats happened to the 12 women is the damage done to people are close to people close to Hopkins. Talk about collateral damage...people I have known my whole life tainted by association, yet did not one ###### thing wrong.

or the kids in C2 now without a corps. or the kids that were in CWP or CWG.

Edited by Jeff Ream
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3