In The News – Allentown Cadets’ Former Leader Calls Sex Assault Accusations ‘Orchestrated Smear’

6 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

i actually have never said he is guilty. I have however laughed at your claim that the alumni you refer to put these women up to coming forward, putting their names out there, and getting a district attorneys office to bring charges just because they wanted him out and it's all really false and just a big misunderstanding.

thats what i am calling bull #### on

And really that women were all coerced to lie. Lords knows alumni of all ages hated him

I wonder if "She who shall not be named (CB)," has any intent of going after the person she ranted about!

7 hours ago, BRASSO said:

Besides,  I can speak for married men everywhere, that when we are out to dinner, its just as likely we are reaching to move the leg under the table, then for our wife's leg under the table. And if you're married long and well enough, it could just as likely be the grand son's high chair leg you are foolin' around with at the restaurant's table.

Lord,  thank you for that crazy husband of mine.   

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

Heck I asked my wife if i could kiss her for the first time after she basically gave me every opportunity for 4 hours and i was too afraid i'd screw up.

LOL... I asked Brenda for permission to kiss her when I asked her out, in 2013.  I also apologized to her for me being so awkward... I hadn't asked a woman out since 1989, when I met Barbara. By '13, I was a bit rusty at that sort of thing. :tongue:

Edited by Fran Haring
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Lancer79 said:

You are taking things to the extreme and that was not my intention. We had this discussion on another page were I started that it was hearsay run amoke.  This could have all been handled differently. But in a lose-win scenario... someone had to be put down for not, as they say, not taking the draw.  It could have been handled different. It wasn’t.  I know there are no accidents but this is going to be a very long drawn out distracting, destructive and expensive situation.  I just wish and I still pray that there is still a way. But George’s life has been destroyed, so that’s already done. 

You opened the "can of worms" about his perverted behavior!

So you can keep on destroying his reputation.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, dbc03 said:

So you are calling his accusers liars?

it was a misunderstanding remember? Read his latest blog post

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

There’s a new one? 

no the last one...you know, it's a misunderstanding, the third person talks.....the conversation that isn't happening

• Like 1