In The News – Allentown Cadets’ Former Leader Calls Sex Assault Accusations ‘Orchestrated Smear’

54 minutes ago, Lancer79 said:

The George I met acknowledged he was in error in many of his past dealings with his abruptness with others. 

Yeah he acknowledged he was wrong for stealing a kiss PERIOD. And you are buying it hook line and sinker.

So women are baring their souls by talking about the most painful thing in their lives. And willing to testify in court where they could have perjury penalty if found lying. Think about it, multiple people take a chance of throwing their lives away for a corps alumni association? Someone thinks that is the most important thing in the world or it’s a bs line.

Worse part of your posts is you ignore what he is really being accused of and refuse to answer direct questions where the answer would make GH look bad. IMO he likes to talk about himself and he found someone willing to listen and buy what he is selling.

done until the trial

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, BRASSO said:

Related image

This is my favorite GIF to use, especially with political discussions on social media.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

GH's "conspiracy theory" would make Glenn Beck #### his head like a German Shepherd and say WTH?!?  

Edited by Daave
edit to add... I would have never guessed the profanity filter would have equated the tilting of one's head to one side with that!
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lancer79 said:

Wow, so much for acknowledging a persons growth and awareness. I bet you would have happily cast a whole bunch of stones, at the woman who was an adulterer!  You must be comfy in your glass house.

There are two kinds of people, those who sin and acknowledge it and those that sin and don’t acknowledge it.  The George I met acknowledged he was in error in many of his past dealings with his abruptness with others. He was looking for ways to ‘fix’ that. 

Im glad your not in charge of this world! YOU would burn everything and everyone down... no mercy given.  

One only need read his very recent stream of consciousness to be reminded nothing has changed with him.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lancer79 said:

Wow, so much for acknowledging a persons growth and awareness. I bet you would have happily cast a whole bunch of stones, at the woman who was an adulterer!  You must be comfy in your glass house.

There are two kinds of people, those who sin and acknowledge it and those that sin and don’t acknowledge it.  The George I met acknowledged he was in error in many of his past dealings with his abruptness with others. He was looking for ways to ‘fix’ that. 

Im glad your not in charge of this world! YOU would burn everything and everyone down... no mercy given.  

I must, am compelled, to take issue with this posting. The sin in the passage you reference is sexual (not abruptness). And in typcal fashion, like others who also attempt to use this passage as justification to not judge, you failed to complete the passage.  She was told at the end, "Now go and sin no more." Thus if she had willingly and purposfully continued with her sexual sin after this incident she would have been even more guilty than before. The same holds true for anyone today who claims they have repented yet willingly and purposfully still continue down the same sinful path.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Stu said:

I must, am compelled, to take issue with this posting. The sin in the passage you reference is sexual (not abruptness). And in typcal fashion, like others who also attempt to use this passage as justification to not judge, you failed to complete the passage.  She was told at the end, "Now go and sin no more." Thus if she had willingly and purposfully continued with her sexual sin after this incident she would have been even more guilty than before. The same holds true for anyone today who claims they have repented yet willingly and purposfully still continue down the same sinful path.

I can’t nor will I disagree with you. As it has been noted, I don’t talk about the women and their claims. I only speak first person about what I know;  my experience, my research and what George said to me when I directly asked him. I won’t gossip. The courts will decide his fate per the evidence submitted. I don’t know where his heart is now but I do know the direction it was heading. So, yea, you can doubt all you want, but you need to ask yourself, have I truly honored the two things asked of me. I genuinely care about everyone involved in this case. 

2 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Actually got 12 women to take a chance on going to jail on perjury raps. I’m calling shenanigans on that one....

Oh I know but let me have fun here. I’ve pointed that several times 

7 minutes ago, Lancer79 said:

I can’t nor will I disagree with you. As it has been noted, I don’t talk about the women and their claims. I only speak first person about what I know;  my experience, my research and what George said to me when I directly asked him. I won’t gossip. The courts will decide his fate per the evidence submitted. I don’t know where his heart is now but I do know the direction it was heading. So, yea, you can doubt all you want, but you need to ask yourself, have I truly honored the two things asked of me. I genuinely care about everyone involved in this case. 

But you are more than willing to utilize an incomplete passage for your own justification and throw that into the face of another; ironically it was also done in a judgmental manner!!! Which, by the way, is the typical misuse of said passage!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1