In The News – Allentown Cadets’ Former Leader Calls Sex Assault Accusations ‘Orchestrated Smear’

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

I said I wouldn’t respond but will break my word. 

I wish you would pick which position and stick with it. Are you going to “let the court decide” or keep parroting GH did not do anything except be rude and steal a kiss. 

or that he's found the light

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

The ignore feature can be your friend.  😉

i can't....i now have a gig where i get to scan DCP and report humorous things found here.

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, MikeD said:

To be fair to her, a lot here are posting the "other side" over and over. Those are also based on what people believe to be true on that side. I have no issue with her posting her thoughts, as long as it is about GH.

True and I am trying to cut some slack here. But reading someone saying they are waiting for the trial (to determine guilt or innocence I take it) and then saying he is/is not guilty is contradictory. IOW saying he is/is not guilty and stating it as a fact is not waiting for the trial.

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The man currently has a lawsuit against YEA! and Cadets for over half a MILLION dollars. He does NOT care about the Cadets or the students.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

57 minutes ago, Lancer79 said:

And to get him to go away and assure it happens... you find a way to make it happen. Pretty much what has happened. A collective of haters found a way. Or, is attempting to use this approach to get their way.  These people will continue with new management if they are not listened to.  They are a formidable force to reckon with. 

People should go back and read the accounts of these women and ask themselves if they sound like a collective of haters.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

14 minutes ago, Tommeee said:

The man currently has a lawsuit against YEA! and Cadets for over half a MILLION dollars. He does NOT care about the Cadets or the students.  

I tweeted that a couple weeks ago after GH posted about Cadets2.

It seems people have short memories.  I’ve noticed that on a couple of threads on here.  I have went back and reread all of Tricia’s articles. I recommend it as a refresher. 

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

consensual. Ok. And yet you admit he put his hand on your leg without asking first, while all social media profiles show he was in a relationship. Perfect gentleman. 

He was not in a relationship with Kristy at the time. They were on a break. This is a fact. I don’t know what social media says. I’m sorry you were not informed of his relationship status. I’m certain he was unaware that he needed to keep you in the loop. 

And maybe you don’t know what I look like, but it’s not beyond belief that a single man would not make a pass at me. It happens and I don’t shame a person for it, nor do I get a lawyer to press charges or call Tricia when it happens!  I just communicate and redirect the conversation. Geez. 

Edited by Lancer79

2 minutes ago, Lancer79 said:

He was not in a relationship with Kristy at the time. They were on a break. This is a fact. I don’t know what social media says. I’m sorry you were not informed of his relationship status. I’m certain he was unaware that he needed to keep you in the loop. 

And you know this to be a fact because he told you or she told you?

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I tweeted that a couple weeks ago after GH posted about Cadets2.

It seems people have short memories.  I’ve noticed that on a couple of threads on here.  I have went back and reread all of Tricia’s articles. I recommend it as a refresher. 

It’s just one side. 

13 minutes ago, Lancer79 said:

And maybe you don’t know what I look like, but it’s not beyond belief that a single man would not make a pass at me. It happens and I don’t shame a person for it, nor do I get a lawyer to press charges or call Tricia when it happens!  I just communicate and redirect the conversation. Geez. 

The accusations against him go well beyond “making a pass.”