In The News – Allentown Cadets’ Former Leader Calls Sex Assault Accusations ‘Orchestrated Smear’

1 hour ago, Tommeee said:

The man currently has a lawsuit against YEA! and Cadets for over half a MILLION dollars. He does NOT care about the Cadets or the students.  

he even had a post i'd say 6 months or so prior to all hell breaking loose about finding ways to generate revenue and making sure his retirement was in place. I can't remember if he specifically meant from the company or the finances.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

I tweeted that a couple weeks ago after GH posted about Cadets2.

It seems people have short memories.  I’ve noticed that on a couple of threads on here.  I have went back and reread all of Tricia’s articles. I recommend it as a refresher. 

that story isn't getting the lions share of the press.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

I think that's where I'm at too. I was much more willing to listen to the "change of heart" stuff because it at least left the door open to say "yes I did it and I should be punished and I hope the survivors can one day forgive me just like (insert entity here) did." Granted it's an old nut we've all heard before but sometimes it might hold a tiny grain of truth. 

Now all of a sudden he didn't do anything and this is all a plot by some alumni and they convinced 12 women to PURJOR themselves?!?! Am I watching a freakin' Anchient Aliens special that explains how the Illuminati were actually aliens and somehow built the pyramids??!! 

Please please please please say that #### in court and let's see what happens. This is classic narcissism at its most dumbfoundingly obvious. /rantoff

Yes, there was that opportunity to just come clean- but let's carefully think through it. Even throwing himself on the mercies of the court.... he still might get enough of a sentence under good behavior he might never get out of prison., so doing that might not work either. And that's pretty ironic given his deep, deep, near frantic concerns about eventual retirement and money. He ends up there, he really doesn't need money. 

I don't blame you for throwing off steam. I think with me it's been blowing off in spurts for years so it's not as bad, but it's been a lot of accumulated steam. :whistle:

3 hours ago, Lancer79 said:

He was not in a relationship with Kristy at the time. They were on a break. This is a fact. I don’t know what social media says. I’m sorry you were not informed of his relationship status. I’m certain he was unaware that he needed to keep you in the loop. 

And maybe you don’t know what I look like, but it’s not beyond belief that a single man would not make a pass at me. It happens and I don’t shame a person for it, nor do I get a lawyer to press charges or call Tricia when it happens!  I just communicate and redirect the conversation. Geez. 

I could give a rats ### what you look like. You could be the hottest woman in the world, and i am not touching you, single or not, without permission. There's ways to make a pass that don't involve physical contact.

And since you've now declared yourself a super model, your credibility continues to collapse around you. First it was religion, then alumni, then you publicly state he touched you without permission, and then you try to make yourself a victim because you're oh so attractive.

For a guy whose reputation you're trying to save, you really keep making it worse every time you go to bat for him.

Edited by Jeff Ream
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Daave said:

And you know this to be a fact because he told you or she told you?

He wouldn't lie. He could even tell you in the third person!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, year1buick said:

The accusations against him go well beyond “making a pass.”

true, but when trying to say he is being framed, then admitting he touched you without permission...well....doesn't help now does it?