In The News – Allentown Cadets’ Former Leader Calls Sex Assault Accusations ‘Orchestrated Smear’

28 minutes ago, Lancer79 said:

You guys just wouldn’t let it go and was making such a big freaking deal over his gesture. Taking all out of context to make him out to be a pervert because it fits your narrative!

Please refresh our memory. Who made a post earlier in this thread stating that they politely said no to a suggestive touch, then in the next post actually  'defended' 50+ year old men touching 50+ year old women in a sexually suggestive manner? Who was that?

• Thanks 1

In another thread it was pointed out that GH was/is and most likely will always be a manipulator and that manipulator's rarely benefit from intervention.  In this case the intervention evidently takes it's form in finding the deity of his choice.  As a result of your beliefs, you believe in change and forgiveness.  However, I believe that it also means that you don't recognize that you too are being manipulated. With every new post you show this..... at least to me you do.  I can't speak for the others.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Fran Haring said:

I miss the old days when movies had intermissions... so you could go out and get another box of candy or refill your popcorn.

Maybe someone can post a "music interlude" link here, to serve the same purpose. Kenton's "Intermission Riff" perhaps.  :laughing:

:spitting:

Edited by Terri Schehr

3 minutes ago, Stu said:

Please refresh our memory. Who made a post earlier in this thread stating that they politely said no to a suggestive touch, then in the next post actually  'defended' 50+ year old men touching 50+ year old women in a sexually suggestive manner? Who was that?

I really didn’t want to go into detail and expose that I was the pursuer, not the pursued. And I did say no, but I initiated it.

Edited by Lancer79

11 minutes ago, Lancer79 said:

I really didn’t want to go into detail and expose that I was the pursuer, not the pursued. And I did say no, but I initiated it.

I’ll bite... how did you initiate it...

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

No, I just need to stop talking.

5 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

And I remember you saying you were done until the trial! 

11 minutes ago, Lancer79 said:

And I remember you saying you were done until the trial! 

And I said I went back on my word I change my mind and I do that at times. Seriously I missed how you initiated and worry that you ended up in a bad situation and are putting the blame on yourself.  

Edited by JimF-LowBari