In The News – Allentown Cadets’ Former Leader Calls Sex Assault Accusations ‘Orchestrated Smear’

3 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

The ignore feature can be your friend.  😉

Indeed it can. Thanks Terri

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lancer79 said:

Obviously the court will decide as I am no one. 

I just believe George.  

Fine we know you believe him.

What is the point if you in keep saying it is all a conspiracy and he didn’t do anything other than being rude. You don’t know the facts anymore than I do. 

So he claims it's because they didn't like his management approach to running the Org. Hmmm...you mean bullying. He ran it like a dictator with the old board in his back pocket. I mean everything basically went through him....even what shows they did. Wasn't he also the program coordinator? I really wish he would just go away.

1 hour ago, Lancer79 said:

It was. But let the court decide. 

I hope you are not one of his character witnesses because as soon as a DA gets you on the stand you will soon be admitting he inappropriately touched you!

Better yet, the DA should put you on their witness list because you just solidified their case against a sexual pervert.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, fsthnds said:

I hope you are not one of his character witnesses because as soon as a DA gets you on the stand you will soon be admitting he inappropriately touched you!

Better yet, the DA should put you on their witness list because you just solidified their case against a sexual pervert.

In spades! Can't fathom that the poster doesn't realize this. Deposition time! 

57 minutes ago, DFA1970 said:

So he claims it's because they didn't like his management approach to running the Org. Hmmm...you mean bullying. He ran it like a dictator with the old board in his back pocket. I mean everything basically went through him....even what shows they did. Wasn't he also the program coordinator? I really wish he would just go away.

And to get him to go away and assure it happens... you find a way to make it happen. Pretty much what has happened. A collective of haters found a way. Or, is attempting to use this approach to get their way.  These people will continue with new management if they are not listened to.  They are a formidable force to reckon with. 

59 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Fine we know you believe him.

What is the point if you in keep saying it is all a conspiracy and he didn’t do anything other than being rude. You don’t know the facts anymore than I do. 

To be fair to her, a lot here are posting the "other side" over and over. Those are also based on what people believe to be true on that side. I have no issue with her posting her thoughts, as long as it is about GH.

General moderator topic...

Please make sure that there are no purely snide and snarky personal attacks on posters, just because they hold a minority opinion on the topic.

Responding to posts is fine, as long as the topic subject is in the response.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

I think that's where I'm at too. I was much more willing to listen to the "change of heart" stuff because it at least left the door open to say "yes I did it and I should be punished and I hope the survivors can one day forgive me just like (insert entity here) did." Granted it's an old nut we've all heard before but sometimes it might hold a tiny grain of truth. 

Now all of a sudden he didn't do anything and this is all a plot by some alumni and they convinced 12 women to PURJOR themselves?!?! Am I watching a freakin' Anchient Aliens special that explains how the Illuminati were actually aliens and somehow built the pyramids??!! 

Please please please please say that #### in court and let's see what happens. This is classic narcissism at its most dumbfoundingly obvious. /rantoff

honestly it feels like watching cable news for any major story involving the legal system for high profile folks

1 hour ago, Lancer79 said:

He is just saying any relations that occurred, if they occurred, were consensual.  What are you looking for? More sensitivity over, during and after a breakup?  I don’t think sensitivity, when he felt he had work to attend to, was his forte.

What are you wanting him to say?  He won’t admit to something he did not do. Being rude? Being dismissive? Yelling at people when he felt they were not doing the job he expected? 

consensual. Ok. And yet you admit he put his hand on your leg without asking first, while all social media profiles show he was in a relationship. Perfect gentleman. 

• Like 1