DCP NewsFeed

In The News – Allentown Cadets’ Former Leader Calls Sex Assault Accusations ‘Orchestrated Smear’

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

You could be the hottest woman in the world, and i am not touching you, single or not, without permission.

AMEN. One runs a non-profit, runs a DCI World Class Corps... one acts with professional integrity. In your case, you'd also catch some serious well deserved heck, even with permission. :innocent:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

I could give a rats ### what you look like. You could be the hottest woman in the world, and i am not touching you, single or not, without permission. There's way to make a pass that don't involve physical contact.

And since you've now declared yourself a super model, your credibility continues to collapse around you. First it was religion, then alumni, then you publicly state he touched you without permission, and then you try to make yourself a victim because you're oh so attractive.

For a guy whose reputation you're trying to save, you really keep making it worse every time you go to bat for him.

 

No one makes passes at me.  They’d have to deal with the BBMF Marine who lives here.  :laughing:

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

No one makes passes at me.  They’d have to deal with the BBMF Marine who lives here.  :laughing:

Now THERE would be physical contact.....

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

No one makes passes at me.  They’d have to deal with the BBMF Marine who lives here.  

true but you're gorgeous and married.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jeff Ream said:

true but you're gorgeous and married.

And you’re married to a gorgeous woman and have the cutest little girl ever. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

And you’re married to a gorgeous woman and have the cutest little girl ever. 

and ain't no one making passes at me.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

he even had a post i'd say 6 months or so prior to all hell breaking loose about finding ways to generate revenue and making sure his retirement was in place. I can't remember if he specifically meant from the company or the finances.

That post came a couple of days after our dinner where we went over all kinds of ideas as to how he can view things with fresh eyes, especially towards the entire Alumni. He was ready to make big things happen for YEA and the Cadets!  I brought him all kinds of ideas... even fabric that could change color... electronically so the uniform could change colors thru out the show! So many ideas... he found me who wasn’t really ‘aware’ of the activity and the dynamics around it’s evolution for 30+ years to be refreshing with my positive attitude, especially my life views towards forgiveness and inclusion. Which led to conversation about faith. I did of course mention to him that I had been carrying a crush from 79, when I first saw him, but never had the courage to ever speak to him until now/then. I think I made it clear to him that I was interested in more than a conversation, so my words were inviting enough for him to put his hand on me. It didn’t upset me at all. I just was more interested in a conversation. So understand, in context, it was two SINGLE adults, enjoying each other’s company and there is nothing perverse about it. At least I did not find it or him to be perverse at all. 

So if you want to discount me because I had a lifelong crush, fine. I own that. That I made it clear I found him to be interesting, intelligent and sexy, fine. I own that. That we talked about many ways he could improve fundraising for the Cadets and his relationships with others that hated him, yes I own that. To discuss why I’m so diligent about finding the good in others because of my faith and belief in the 2 rules, I definitely own that! But to listen to months and months of people bashing him when they didn’t know the whole story. I just couldn’t remain silent.  So there is the context. He most certainly was not a pervert around me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is getting gross and creepy. Can we stick to  the orchestrated smear?  Has a trial date been set?  What is the next step in this process?  I guess I don’t know 

  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HockeyDad said:

This is getting gross and creepy. Can we stick to  the orchestrated smear?  Has a trial date been set?  What is the next step in this process?  I guess I don’t know 

Definitely TMI.  ICK factor defcon 1. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Lancer79 said:

That post came a couple of days after our dinner where we went over all kinds of ideas as to how he can view things with fresh eyes, especially towards the entire Alumni. He was ready to make big things happen for YEA and the Cadets!  I brought him all kinds of ideas... even fabric that could change color... electronically so the uniform could change colors thru out the show! So many ideas... he found me who wasn’t really ‘aware’ of the activity and the dynamics around it’s evolution for 30+ years to be refreshing with my positive attitude, especially my life views towards forgiveness and inclusion. Which led to conversation about faith. I did of course mention to him that I had been carrying a crush from 79, when I first saw him, but never had the courage to ever speak to him until now/then. I think I made it clear to him that I was interested in more than a conversation, so my words were inviting enough for him to put his hand on me. It didn’t upset me at all. I just was more interested in a conversation. So understand, in context, it was two SINGLE adults, enjoying each other’s company and there is nothing perverse about it. At least I did not find it or him to be perverse at all. 

So if you want to discount me because I had a lifelong crush, fine. I own that. That I made it clear I found him to be interesting, intelligent and sexy, fine. I own that. That we talked about many ways he could improve fundraising for the Cadets and his relationships with others that hated him, yes I own that. To discuss why I’m so diligent about finding the good in others because of my faith and belief in the 2 rules, I definitely own that! But to listen to months and months of people bashing him when they didn’t know the whole story. I just couldn’t remain silent.  So there is the context. He most certainly was not a pervert around me.

you would do yourself many favors if facts didn't drip out here and there. Probably him too. I say that because in your earlier post, you pretty much summed up the view surrounding him due to the accusations leveled at him and currently winding their way through the courts.

 

Sometimes....trying too hard to defend can actually make it worse.

And to be honest, outside of the occasional new blip, he's not much of a topic on here unless news breaks. Worse.....you're trying to preach to the hardest choir known to the activity. Well, ok Reddit is probably tied.

 

I hope you can see however where the harder you try to defend, the worse you actually make it. This isn't me trying to silence you either.....it's simple fact analyzing your own words. If I am the Lehigh County DA, you're probably someone I'd want to talk to 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.