In The News – Allentown Cadets’ Former Leader Calls Sex Assault Accusations ‘Orchestrated Smear’

2 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

This is getting gross and creepy. Can we stick to  the orchestrated smear?  Has a trial date been set?  What is the next step in this process?  I guess I don’t know 

You guys just wouldn’t let it go and was making such a big freaking deal over his gesture. Taking all out of context to make him out to be a pervert because it fits your narrative!

2 minutes ago, Lancer79 said:

You guys just wouldn’t let it go and was making such a big freaking deal over his gesture. Taking all out of context to make him out to be a pervert because it fits your narrative!

your words as i said before pretty much set it up that way, especially whats known to people who know people involved.

2 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

,you would do yourself many favors if facts didn't drip out here and there. Probably him too. I say that because in your earlier post, you pretty much summed up the view surrounding him due to the accusations leveled at him and currently winding their way through the courts.

Sometimes....trying too hard to defend can actually make it worse.

And to be honest, outside of the occasional new blip, he's not much of a topic on here unless news breaks. Worse.....you're trying to preach to the hardest choir known to the activity. Well, ok Reddit is probably tied.

I hope you can see however where the harder you try to defend, the worse you actually make it. This isn't me trying to silence you either.....it's simple fact analyzing your own words. If I am the Lehigh County DA, you're probably someone I'd want to talk to 

This would be wise advice on all opinions. There can also be truth as well as perceptions that can be biased to one degree or another based on interactions, hearsay's direct contact or no contact at all. Hopefully, justice WILL prevail but in today's world where up is down, left is right etc etc. I'm not so sure. Have faith I guess.

4 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

your words as i said before pretty much set it up that way, especially whats known to people who know people involved.

I just didn’t want to go all TMI ! I don’t understand you second sentence.

9 minutes ago, Lancer79 said:

I just didn’t want to go all TMI ! I don’t understand you second sentence.

Some of us know people involved in the whole mess, and well, your statement of the facts as you see them don’t line up with reality 

Really starting to get the idea we’re being trolled. Things quiet down a little and you know who drops a new tidbit (hand on knee, crush) that gets everyone riled up. Hmmmmmm

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

Some of us know people involved in the whole mess, and well, your statement of the facts as you see them don’t line up with reality 

They line up perfectly based on her postings as a whole. 

She is and forever will be a girl with a crush. A darn near 40 year old crush. She can't process the thought that her crush would or could be guilty of the things alleged, so she spins, dismisses or outright ignores any suggestions to the contrary because she got to sit across a table with sparkly blue eyes listening to her ideas intently. There's no way that guy could have been manipulating or lying to her at all (... allegedly). So, since HE didnt lie, that means everyone else is, as he so deftly framed up in conspiracy theories. 

As a near middle aged mediocre looking non-single woman... this whole darn thing baffles me to no end. 

1 minute ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Really starting to get the idea we’re being trolled. Things quiet down a little and you know who drops a new tidbit (hand on knee, crush) that gets everyone riled up. Hmmmmmm

I've been thinking that for about 12 pages, TBH. 

Edited by LeftCoastCupcake
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

giphy.gif

Imma gonna need more popcorn.  

I miss the old days when movies had intermissions... so you could go out and get another box of candy or refill your popcorn.

Maybe someone can post a "music interlude" link here, to serve the same purpose. Kenton's "Intermission Riff" perhaps.  :laughing:

• Haha 1