In The News – Allentown Cadets’ Former Leader Calls Sex Assault Accusations ‘Orchestrated Smear’

10 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

Excuse Me. The proper phrase is “tittle tattle.”  Please try to do better next time. If you have any questions please ask Mr. Ream. Thank you. 

Mr Ream and I have had several private conversations on the subject BUT thanks....but tittle tattle works...lol😉

6 hours ago, skevinp said:

People should go back and read the accounts of these women and ask themselves if they sound like a collective of haters.

better yet... along with a read of the accounts, watch and listen to the videos of the women clearly in anguish,  and crying as they relive these harrowing episodes. Videos were submitted for the public's consideration of interviews in the investigatory newspaper piece with a couple of his alleged victims. People are free to assess if these women on the videos seem to be liars and motivated by hate of George Hopkins, as GH and his allies claim.... or if they are more motivated by something else..... perhaps, Justice for sexual assault crimes perpetrated against them.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

16 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

Mr Ream and I have had several private conversations on the subject BUT thanks....but tittle tattle works...lol😉

Dude

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

"trust the process" - let the judicial process play out

Beyond that I'm not really sure what "value" this thread or conversation really has - it's a tad "enlightening" I guess in terms of viewing different people's impressions - the charged, the alleged victims, and us bystanders

But I say - "trust the process"

Bottom line... it's up to the prosecution to prove its case in court.  Or for the defense to raise reasonable doubt.

Stranger things have happened in cases that many thought were slam-dunk convictions.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lancer79 said:

He most certainly was not a pervert around me.

its amazing the number of people in prison for guilty crimes they committed that did not do these crimes around every person they met.... and ever so briefly, in your case. The  Criminal Prosecutor in Pennsylvania does not really care about the Women he's dated.in his life ...or might've  shared wonderful candle light dinners that were filled with mutually engrossing conversations..... or that produced  acceptance of wonderful creative "fabric" or ideas to be utilized in MB or Drum Corps... and such.  Like all of us here, You were not present during these alleged assaults of these Women. Even Charles Manson had Women that enjoyed his" intellect", his creativity, his " music ", his  power, his blah. blah, blah, etc up to and including their uninterrupted infatuation with him until his death in prison for his homicidal, psychopathic like bloodbath. These" Charlie's Women", as they were called, were as " forgiving " of his murderous ways as could be. Thats fine. I hope these Women get to spend lots of creative and engrossing time with Charles Manson where he's at now, when they pass on too.  Look, GH will have his day in Court... and so won't his alleged sexual assaulted victims too. Two of them anyway.  None of us here on DCP will be called as character witnesses for any of the parties there at Trial however. Nobody at GH's trial will care a wit what is said on social media about him,...(.good, bad, or indifferent). The verdict will be determined by the evidence, testiimony produced at trial. Not what might've taken place over a romantic, candlelight, dinner someone might've  had with GH somewhere, someplace, that might still have them smitten or entralled with him apparently to this very day..

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😝there's that word...lmao

Kids Cool Marching Band Drummer Dude Funny Drum Shirt Cute Gift

DUDE

• Haha 1