In The News – Allentown Cadets’ Former Leader Calls Sex Assault Accusations ‘Orchestrated Smear’

So to summarize:  Hopkins is really sorry for how he’s treated people. He let his singular drive for Cadets cloud his judgement about how to treat people and that explains his past boorish behavior. But that’s all in the past and he’s changed. And you can read about this in his latest writing. The one that says this is all an orchestrated smear. You see, that’s how people show true remorse. By calling it all an orchestrated smear. 

/s

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, HockeyDad said:

So to summarize:  Hopkins is really sorry for how he’s treated people. He let his singular drive for Cadets cloud his judgement about how to treat people and that explains his past boorish behavior. But that’s all in the past and he’s changed. And you can read about this in his latest writing. The one that says this is all an orchestrated smear. You see, that’s how people show true remorse. By calling it all an orchestrated smear. 

/s

It was. But let the court decide. 

12 hours ago, BigW said:

Well, one thing for sure- how he "feels" will not matter when evidence is produced and the facts are presented, and any cross examinations are done. That won't matter in court. Just have to see how this will unfold in front of the jury ad judge.

I think that's where I'm at too. I was much more willing to listen to the "change of heart" stuff because it at least left the door open to say "yes I did it and I should be punished and I hope the survivors can one day forgive me just like (insert entity here) did." Granted it's an old nut we've all heard before but sometimes it might hold a tiny grain of truth. 

Now all of a sudden he didn't do anything and this is all a plot by some alumni and they convinced 12 women to PURJOR themselves?!?! Am I watching a freakin' Anchient Aliens special that explains how the Illuminati were actually aliens and somehow built the pyramids??!! 

Please please please please say that #### in court and let's see what happens. This is classic narcissism at its most dumbfoundingly obvious. /rantoff

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

I think that's where I'm at too. I was much more willing to listen to the "change of heart" stuff because it at least left the door open to say "yes I did it and I should be punished and I hope the survivors can one day forgive me just like (insert entity here) did." Granted it's an old nut we've all heard before but sometimes it might hold a tiny grain of truth. 

Now all of a sudden he didn't do anything and this is all a plot by some alumni and they convinced 12 women to PURJOR themselves?!?! Am I watching a freakin' Anchient Aliens special that explains how the Illuminati were actually aliens and somehow built the pyramids??!! 

Please please please please say that #### in court and let's see what happens. This is classic narcissism at its most dumbfoundingly obvious. /rantoff

He is just saying any relations that occurred, if they occurred, were consensual.  What are you looking for? More sensitivity over, during and after a breakup?  I don’t think sensitivity, when he felt he had work to attend to, was his forte.

What are you wanting him to say?  He won’t admit to something he did not do. Being rude? Being dismissive? Yelling at people when he felt they were not doing the job he expected? 

3 minutes ago, Lancer79 said:

He is just saying any relations that occurred, if they occurred, were consensual.  What are you looking for? More sensitivity over, during and after a breakup?  I don’t think sensitivity, when he felt he had work to attend to, was his forte.

What are you wanting him to say?  He won’t admit to something he did not do. Being rude? Being dismissive? Yelling at people when he felt they were not doing the job he expected? 

And he has every right to claim that. And guess what....you have every right to support him in that claim. And as for me, I have every right to call bull ####. It doesn't effect you or your claims at all. What I won't stand for is someone trying to throw their beliefs in my face and you just did. I have been VERY careful to always be show support for your decision making as it regards to your faith. Once you start attempting cramming your beliefs down my throat and start howling at the moon, we're done. I'll not consider anything else from you until after the parties have their time in court.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Lancer79 said:

I said I wouldn’t respond but will break my word. 

I wish you would pick which position and stick with it. Are you going to “let the court decide” or keep parroting GH did not do anything except be rude and steal a kiss. 

9 minutes ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

And he has every right to claim that. And guess what....you have every right to support him in that claim. And as for me, I have every right to call bull ####. It doesn't effect you or your claims at all. What I won't stand for is someone trying to throw their beliefs in my face and you just did. I have been VERY careful to always be show support for your decision making as it regards to your faith. Once you start attempting cramming your beliefs down my throat and start howling at the moon, we're done. I'll not consider anything else from you until after the parties have their time in court.

The ignore feature can be your friend.  😉

8 minutes ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

Your sharing what you believe and I’m doing the same. Because you don’t agree with me, you feel like I’m cramming it as you say, down your throat. 

11 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

I said I wouldn’t respond but will break my word. 

I wish you would pick which position and stick with it. Are you going to “let the court decide” or keep parroting GH did not do anything except be rude and steal a kiss. 

Obviously the court will decide as I am no one. 

I just believe George.