Question?

Does anyone know why the executive director and director of operations(which seems the two top guys) of music city have resigned back to back? 

18 minutes ago, lifeisaround said:

Does anyone know why the executive director and director of operations(which seems the two top guys) of music city have resigned back to back? 

Oh Lord. What now?

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, combia1 said:

I believe the executive director had an accident recently and had to undergo surgery and is now in PT. Maybe resigned for health reasons?

OK ... so now I am in a quandary. Do I say “Oh wow, I hope he is OK and makes a full recovery,” or “Thank God, it isn’t another FUBAR.” Hopefully both, if true. But what of the director of operations?

Edited by Jurassic Lancer

1 hour ago, lifeisaround said:

The executive director, Kent Baker, had a bad accident in December and broke his knee cap & tore some ligaments.  He posted on his FB page: "I stay off of social media most of the time, but you deserve to know...today I resigned as Executive Director of Music City Drum Corps. My injury simply will not allow me to perform my duties, and those involved deserve more than I can provide at the moment. It has been an honor to work with such a great design team, educational team, administrative team, volunteer team, and the BEST MEMBERS in drum corps. I remain a fan of the activity, and a fan of Music City. I'm sure our paths will cross in the future, and I wish all of you the best. I look forward to answering your questions. RTN "

And on their 2019 Staff page, there is no director of operations listed so I don't know where this is coming from.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1