In addition the criminal charges against GH

2 hours ago, Lancer79 said:

She covered the side of the story that gets clicks and sells papers.  .

She also could have gotten " clicks and sold newspapers", if GH decided to " tell his side of the story " however as well which is one of your criticisms of her.

You seem to be also be impuning her findings in her investigative report, which we might point out, subsequently led to the DA in Lehigh County, Pa to find her findings credible enough in his office's investigations on it, to have him arrested and criminal charges filed by his Office there.

So its fair to conclude that you don't trust the reporter, the editor of the reporter, law enforcement there, the DA's office, the 12 Women, the new YEA Board... but you believe GH... a guy that you agree you've had minimal contacts with, and who made unwanted sexual advances on you and your thigh at what you thought and believed beforehand was to be a business styled, and professional dinner meeting with him... not a " date", and not a romantic soiree style dinner either.

Well... ok.... I ..suppose.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, skevinp said:

Your welcome, it was one of my better mindless responses.  

I grow weary of the back and forth myself, but this is an important topic and I think there are things to be learned, although finding them may require one to wear yellow-tinted glasses.

I found it mindful, not mindless

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

She also could have gotten " clicks and sold newspapers", if GH decided to " tell his side of the story " however, which is one of your criticisms of her.

You seem to be also be impuning her findings in her investigative report, which we might point out, subsequently led to the DA in Lehigh County, Pa to find her findings credible enough in his office's investigations on it, to have him arrested and criminal charges filed. by his Office there.

So its fair to conclude that you don't trust the reporter, the editor of the reporter, law enforcement, the DA's office, the 12 Women... but you believe in GH... a guy that you agree you've had minimal contacts with, and who made unwanted sexual advances on you and your thigh at what you believed was to be business dinner meeting with him... not a " date", and not a romantic soiree style dinner either.

Well... ok.... I ..suppose.

is it me, or did the polar vortex just get colder?

1 hour ago, BigW said:

Wow dating yourself with this one!  LOL.  

3 hours ago, Lancer79 said:

The small group did not like him because he excluded them from being actively involved in the corps.  . 

To stay on course here to what is most relevant to the DA's Criminal charges on GH, you are not claiming that the 2 Women that stated to investigators that they were drugged, then raped by George Hopkins are doing this because ... " He excluded them from being actively involved in the Corps"... correct ?

Edited by BRASSO

2 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Are any of the women accusing GH of sexual harrasment or assault connected to the alumni association or BoD? Another reason I don’t buy the grand conspiracy as these women would have nothing to gain but a lot to lose with a perjury rap.

One of them wasn’t even a Cadet, I believe.  She’d worked for YEA and had moved on to another corps. 

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

I do. it's easy to see. 

I have never said anything about the women.

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

One of them wasn’t even a Cadet, I believe.  She’d worked for YEA and had moved on to another corps. 

The two women who are pressing charges were NOT in the group that the old Alumni brought together. They came forward after the story was printed. 

3 hours ago, BRASSO said:

While true, you likewise can't castigate the reporter for claiming as you did that She only " covered one side of the story ", when it appears George Hopkins, through his Attorney, was given an opportunity to do so, but declined.

I have never said anything negative about Tricia.