In addition the criminal charges against GH

On 2/1/2019 at 7:30 PM, Lancer79 said:

There are many who believe George but to say this will cause them the kind of treatment I get. 

this may shock you but I know some people that do believe him. However their approach is vastly different from yours, and as such, little if anything is said to them at all.As has been told to you previously, it isn't the message, it's the delivery

12 hours ago, Lancer79 said:

If you ‘feel’ this way, that is on you. I am not expressing my feelings but instead recounting my one on one interactions. If my speaking causes this discomfort and maybe you feel I should keep my words silent because that would make you feel comfortable. Maybe you just want to hear what re-enforces your beliefs and experiences... well, basically, no. I will not be silent. That being said, I’m not saying your experiences are not factual. I’m not saying your beliefs are flawed. Your or anyone’s thoughts don’t make me uncomfortable. IF the jury finds guilt or reasonable doubt, that’s on them and I will accept that verdict. My experience was meeting a person who was seeking a more peaceful future. Someone who was on the humble and reflective side. As I have interacted from that time, his faith began and transformed him. I don’t know who he was but I don’t think that is who he is. He said he is not guilty of what he is charged and I believe him. I’ve hear others talk about their experiences and I don’t disbelieve them, as his personality has been consistent over the years. I also know how this all came to be and I would imagine the facts of that will come out in the future. Just because he had a personality that many did not like is not a reason to destroy a life and send a man to jail. If the jury finds guilt then so be it. 

when it comes to how you deliver your "beliefs", maybe sometimes it's best to take a knee