In addition the criminal charges against GH

12 hours ago, jonwoody said:

There was a time I had the utmost respect for GH. But as the years went by and thing changed so did GH. What he became was not a surprise to many. All the good that he accomplished over the decades has been washed away because of some very bad choices. But none of it surprises me in the least. I hope the Cadets continue to thrive and grow and move on from this very bad place in their glorious history.:thumbup:

a question I have wondered....does the new YEA admin have access to all email in YEA history? I could imagine there's a treasure trove in there

2 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

this may shock you but I know some people that do believe him. However their approach is vastly different from yours, and as such, little if anything is said to them at all.As has been told to you previously, it isn't the message, it's the delivery

I am guessing you haven’t seen the deleted posts. I believe all credibility is shot—message, delivery, everything. I am sure people do believe him as well, let’s leave it at that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeff Ream said:

when it comes to how you deliver your "beliefs", maybe sometimes it's best to take a knee

Oh don't say that!! Not in this thread!!! It might get removed for being suggestive and personal!!!!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Lancer79 said:

I am not saying anything about the women.

I get why your thinking the Smear is a fantastical accusation ... I found it hard to believe back in 2017 when he told me what they were doing. After research and my own dealings. These people are real and they really were going above and beyond with their actions to make his life hell. Your first instinct is to say... no way. It was real and focused and factual.

well yes you are. if he is innocent of this great smear plot, you're saying the women are lying and possibly coerced to lie to further the plot.

8 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

I am guessing you haven’t seen the deleted posts. I believe all credibility is shot—message, delivery, everything. I am sure people do believe him as well, let’s leave it at that.

And I am sure someone believes Lancer79 as well; let's leave it at that.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BigW said:

I personally know at least three people who I will vouch for in terms of their decency, talent, commitment, all the positives I can think of.... that lasted a year or less there. I would think that's a pretty low retention percentage.

i can name 10, 3 mocked online when their replacement was sought

13 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

no i didnt see what was deleted. feel free to pm me a synopsis. Despite what another gaslighter accused me of on the DCP Facebook page, I do have more in my life than posting on DCP

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Stu said:

Oh don't say that!! Not in this thread!!! It might get removed for being suggestive and personal!!!!

taking a knee? Like at the end of a football game? that's suggestive and personal? I thought it was just letting the clock run out

• Like 2

Just now, Jeff Ream said:

taking a knee? Like at the end of a football game? that's suggestive and personal? I thought it was just letting the clock run out

I saw where you asked Jurassic to pm you, and ya might want to pm terri also.

• Like 2