In addition the criminal charges against GH

34 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

When reading the Hop combo help wanted / trashing of former employee, I often wondered who in their right mind would apply for a job there. The way in which the help wanted was worded is a gigantic red flag. 

IIRC it was always to the effect you will work ridiculously hard and not make very much money. At least where I work I make real money for the ridiculous effort.

19 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

and i thank you both for getting filled in. Doing some mod work on the Facebook page....I get why it was deleted, and while it would have been entertaining, it's probably best for all it's not left out here

Man... I miss all the good stuff. :laughing:

17 minutes ago, Fran Haring said:

Man... I miss all the good stuff. :laughing:

Think I missed the worst of it by going to an old car business meeting and watching funny vids now and then just.... before.... zzzzzz.... 

2 hours ago, BigW said:

IIRC it was always to the effect you will work ridiculously hard and not make very much money. At least where I work I make real money for the ridiculous effort.

“ for the glory of being near the Cadets”. That was the selling point

27 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Oliver's twin sister????  😎   

Popeyes old flame Olive Oyl Stone...

Weird timing as Just was emailed a bunch of jokes including “Wonder if they fry Popeyes chicken in Olive Oil”

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

“ for the glory of being near the Cadets”. That was the selling point

Believe me, there is no job involving Brown (Well close enough) and Gold where you should have to work for next to nothing... glory or not. This I know. 😋

2 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Popeyes old flame Olive Oyl Stone...

Weird timing as Just was emailed a bunch of jokes including “Wonder if they fry Popeyes chicken in Olive Oil”

I marched with Olive Oyl! Seriously!

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, BigW said:

I marched with Olive Oyl! Seriously!

Ah yes Westshore and their nicknames. Never met Olive Oyl but heard about Manson. “Is Manson his name?” “No we call him that because he looks like Charlie” 😧

6 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Ah yes Westshore and their nicknames. Never met Olive Oyl but heard about Manson. “Is Manson his name?” “No we call him that because he looks like Charlie” 😧

Manson is in New Zealand involved in ministerial work. Great guy. :thumbup:

Olive was in the plate line with my sister- great person... and I never knew her real name. :blink:

Edited by BigW
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1