In addition the criminal charges against GH

7 minutes ago, BigW said:

Manson is in New Zealand involved in ministerial work. Great guy. :thumbup:

Olive was in the plate line with my sister- great person... and I never knew her real name. :blink:

I marched with a guy nicknamed Cookie who in the snare line.  I have no idea what his actual name was but I don’t think it was Cookie. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I marched with a guy nicknamed Cookie who in the snare line.  I have no idea what his actual name was but I don’t think it was Cookie. 

Rode with a guy who accidently end up with Weasel for a bit. He was talking to someone's girlfriend and the boyfriend said look at him weaseling in. He then called his name a few times with no response. Then he yelled hey weasel and the guy looked over.  :tongue:

BigW, the boyfriend was Bari Terry M from Milton. Weasel was Paul G the bass drummer and Frans golf buddy.

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

When I was growing up, my nickname was Cookie

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Rode with a guy who accidently end up with Weasel for a bit. He was talking to someone's girlfriend and the boyfriend said look at him weaseling in. He then called his name a few times with no response. Then he yelled hey weasel and the guy looked over.  :tongue:

BigW, the boyfriend was Bari Terry M from Milton. Weasel was Paul G the bass drummer and Frans golf buddy.

Terry married her. Haven't seen them in a long time, miss them. Paul, I have seen semi recently, and I miss him even so. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

for those of you that know "Axe", I marched with him a few years and finally learned his name when he came to buy a phone from me back when I did that.

"Uh....so....what is your name? I can't use Axe on the credit application" LOL

we nicknamed his son Hatchet

• Haha 6

Just now, Jeff Ream said:

for those of you that know "Axe", I marched with him a few years and finally learned his name when he came to buy a phone from me back when I did that.

"Uh....so....what is your name? I can't use Axe on the credit application" LOL

we nicknamed his son Hatchet

Last seen doing some credible work with Highland Regiment's Front Ensemble. Miss him too.

On 2/3/2019 at 2:10 PM, Weaklefthand4ever said:

Agreed. Our policy at work has always been to not speak on anyone's departure from the company. Even internally, if I am asked "Hey I don't X here today. What happened," I don't know anything. We also have every email screened and they monitor our social media posts. Add to that the plethora of lawyers running around at all times of the day and you learn to "know your audience" really quickly. 

When I was in USAF at Pentagon, my personal policy was to never put in an email something you would not want to see in Washington Post (not the Sousa March).

• Like 2

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 11:27 PM, Jeff Ream said:

a question I have wondered....does the new YEA admin have access to all email in YEA history? I could imagine there's a treasure trove in there

I would assume they do unless someone wiped the place clean before they left.