In addition the criminal charges against GH

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 3:10 PM, BRASSO said:

You thus believe the woman are lying about being sexually assaulted,  are part of a plot, GH didn't do it, and its all just an organized smear campaign by a group of Cadets Alums upset because they either did not like his show productions or the fact the Cadets have not medaled in a few years now ( or some other reasons being put forth for this ). You state here you " KNOW " how this all came to be too. My suggestion then, if you have not already done so, is for you to be in touch with legal authorities in Lehigh County. Pa, and to inform them what you claim to " know " about this alleged " smear campaign " . Its apparently being organized on a guy that you seem to have a remaining infatuation with, and you apparently " know " is somehow a victim here of this apparent organized conspiracy to plot and lie about GH ( with multiple druggings and multiple rape claims as the ruse ) in order to remove and replace George Hopkins from the YEA/Cadets Directorships. And that Law Enforcement and the DA's Criminal Investigation and Prosecuting office in Pa. have been apparently duped by what you tell everyone you " know ",  and that they don't " know ".

No one had to smear anyone at anytime. The audience, judges, and members weren't crazy about the shows from 2012 on either lol.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I marched with a guy nicknamed Cookie who in the snare line.  I have no idea what his actual name was but I don’t think it was Cookie. 

Actually I think his real name was Cracker.   :dancin:  

• Haha 1

I think that’s where the nickname originated. 

I got my nickname Cookie because it sounded like my last name.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 2

I marched with a guy nicknamed Cookie who in the snare line.  I have no idea what his actual name was but I don’t think it was Cookie. 

I marched with a contra player whose name was Whopper...I'm sure that was not his name either...LOL

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Ah yes Westshore and their nicknames. Never met Olive Oyl but heard about Manson. “Is Manson his name?” “No we call him that because he looks like Charlie” 😧

Heh... we had a guy in Sun we nicknamed Berkowitz... because he looked like the Son of Sam killer.

Our guy actually embraced the nickname and had some fun with it.  Well... about as much fun as someone could have with the name of a serial killer.  LOL.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Liahona said:

I marched with a contra player whose name was Whopper...

Did he tell what appeared to be wild stories on tour,  per chance ?:biggrin:

• Haha 3