In addition the criminal charges against GH

7 minutes ago, Stu said:

Ahhhhhhh but there is a conspericy. Here is a qoute to prove it:

"Luckily for George, after a delayed reaction to his insouciant iambic pentameter, the jungle's other vacillating varmits joined the fight with their potent potentate." - Head of the legal defense team (who likely stole this line from the narrator in the movie George of the Jungle 2).

You ARE comical. And a person of very few words. Well, your own anyway. 😂

6 hours ago, wgiROCKS said:

Perfect!

glad to help Joan!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

glad to help Joan!

Yeah, I just HAD to get on here and see what everyone was talking about when they said people were throwing 'facts' around.  Facts.........lol.  It does make for some fun reading though.  

Edited by wgiROCKS

Been out of the loop on this topic a bit.  Is there anything new going on with this? Has a trial date been set yet?

9 minutes ago, wgiROCKS said:

Yeah, I just HAD to get on here and see what everyone was talking about when they said people were throwing 'facts' around.  Facts.........lol.  It does make for some fun reading though.  

some comedy gold in the older closed threads. Lancer79 is especially entertaining

I read some of what was left, but would've loved to read what was deemed unworthy of a social media free for all.   With or without those deleted posts....it's all pretty crazy.   But, then everyone has an opinion and I'm not about to tell anyone their opinion doesn't matter.  I can only know what I know and keep it clean.   That's what makes everyone's guessing games so much more fun to read.   

46 minutes ago, wgiROCKS said:

I read some of what was left, but would've loved to read what was deemed unworthy of a social media free for all.   With or without those deleted posts....it's all pretty crazy.   But, then everyone has an opinion and I'm not about to tell anyone their opinion doesn't matter.  I can only know what I know and keep it clean.   That's what makes everyone's guessing games so much more fun to read.   

You decided to post on DCP, with the first posting being, "ha, ha, ha." We banter a bit with humor and you actually called me StuStu, which was funny. Now you say this is all pretty crazy and cryptically state the you know what you know that apparently we do not know, yet have not posted one iota about what you know that you know that we do not know...... And you think our posts are crazy?! Ya know what I mean Vern?! :doh:

Edited by Stu
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Stu said:

You decided to post on DCP, with the first posting being, "ha, ha, ha." We banter a bit with humor and you actually called me StuStu, which was funny. Now you say this is all pretty crazy and cryptically state the you know what you know that apparently we do not know, yet have not posted one iota about what you know that you know that we do not know...... And you think our posts are crazy?! Ya know what I mean Vern?! :doh:

Yep...that pretty much sums it up.   I don't take all of these post serious.  It's a forum made up of so many opinions for general discussion and it can be entertaining.  I can throw out my general opinions and banter, but I'm not about to 'go deep' on social media.   That's what the future court transcripts will do.   DCP should be renamed GHP since he's getting more attention than the regular world of drum corps and their events lately.   lol! 

33 minutes ago, Stu said:

This is plan B. Plan A was the sincerity approach - the “I believe him” angle. That kind of pooped out. Now we’re going to see how far we can get with mockery and dismissive snarkiness. 

• Like 2