In addition the criminal charges against GH

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

You can follow along here:  H60wd1QajOg==

Apparently, that link is above my pay grade. :laughing:

54 minutes ago, wgiROCKS said:

I've been on DCP on and off since 2009, but only as a 'spectator'.  Just reading.   Like I said before, I'm well aware of this topic so I too have been reading all the posts, but never felt the need to get involved in the bickering and/or bashing of opinions.   I assumed you were just saying I was GH since I'm new to posting and I've seen over and over that anytime someone posts anything that DOESN'T bash GH they are presumed to be him.    Thanks........I will enjoy my brief times on DCP.   

I’m well aware of this topic too. Do you want a cookie?  Do you have any actual thoughts to offer or are you just here to stir the pot?

• Like 2

Scheduled for conference and pre trial conference (?) 2 days ago. 

Now conference scheduled early March.. who wants to start a kitty based on when this actually starts. 

I’ll put in for another delay if gh keeps hitting the social media trail and the lawyers bail.

11 minutes ago, wgiROCKS said:

Point taken.  I wasn't stating the topic at hand was a broken record (I'm not that shallow or cold hearted)...hearing the same ol', same ol' over and over is the broken record.  Just an observation, not an insult.  Relax.  Like you said,  "Anyway, nobody here thinks this chat room is more important than it really is".  I couldn't agree more!!!   Happy posting! 

But....... It really, really, really begs the question: After ten years, that is ten years, of reading posts, posts that you just now acknowledged as not being that important in the grand scheme, why choose to post now; why this topic; why this thread? Since you recently posted that you know what you know that we don't know, my guess is that tidbit of disclosure is a rather close indication.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, wgiROCKS said:

since I'm new to posting and I've seen over and over that anytime someone posts anything that DOESN'T bash GH they are presumed to be him.     

I hear you, but I have not sensed that DCP posters are assuming that anyone " not bashing GH ", presumes that its George Hopkins acting illegally and in disguise.  GH has gone on social media sites since his arrest and charge to post, and in his own name too. . Also, nne of the biggest defenders of GH.. likely the biggest defenders of GH on here,.... has been Lancers79.   A Women. So I don't think most DCP'ers are thinking that GH is using a disguise on here, nor that you are GH posing as him. So I think you can relax, and post whatever you want, within the rules, here on DCP.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Stu said:

I have over the years yelled 'Movie' in a crowded firehouse a few times; and you were more than willing, and happy, and elated, and joyful, and gleeful to point it out :satisfied:.

You’re that nose everyone loves to pick 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, wgiROCKS said:

I've been on DCP on and off since 2009, but only as a 'spectator'.  Just reading.   Like I said before, I'm well aware of this topic so I too have been reading all the posts, but never felt the need to get involved in the bickering and/or bashing of opinions.   I assumed you were just saying I was GH since I'm new to posting and I've seen over and over that anytime someone posts anything that DOESN'T bash GH they are presumed to be him.    Thanks........I will enjoy my brief times on DCP.   

Well there is a difference between not bashing him and saying he is innocent in ways that appear to be calling his accusers liars.

Note: that was not directed at you but at least one other poster

• Thanks 1