In addition the criminal charges against GH

1 minute ago, Jeff Ream said:

You’re that nose everyone loves to pick 

But remember the actual saying is.... You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but a true friend will let you pick his nose!!!!

7 minutes ago, Stu said:

But remember the actual saying is.... You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but a true friend will let you pick his nose!!!!

YouCanTuneaPianoButYouCantTunaFish.jpg

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, wgiROCKS said:

What?   I haven't stirred any pot.  Relax.  Geez

Relax and Geez. As well as sentance structure. While I am 99% sure your are not the same person, it is rather odd that both you and Lancer79 use the same verbage combination. Friends maybe?

9 minutes ago, Stu said:

Relax and Geez. As well as sentance structure. While I am 99% sure your are not the same person, it is rather odd that both you and Lancer79 use the same verbage combination. Friends maybe?

From the posts I've read of Lancer79...I hardly think I know that person.  Though I was wracking my brain while reading those posts for some kind clue.  But to no avail.   Not saying I wouldn't know that person outside of DCP, perhaps.  But I can't put a name with the posts.  Has anyone? 

2 hours ago, Stu said:

then strut those fraggleRock feathers;

Fraggle Rock reference...Stu wins. 

Oh and George Hopkins and such....just to keep it on topic again

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, wgiROCKS said:

From the posts I've read of Lancer79...I hardly think I know that person.  Though I was wracking my brain while reading those posts for some kind clue.  But to no avail.   Not saying I wouldn't know that person outside of DCP, perhaps.  But I can't put a name with the posts.  Has anyone? 

All I was getting at is the syntax is similar and the same word reaction Geez was used.  Thought maybe friends. But Whether anyone thinks or has put a real name to the avatar handle, it is not ethical for them to out the real name without authorization from the poster.

59 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

So I don't think most DCP'ers are thinking that GH is using a disguise on here, nor that you are GH posing as him.

Considering GH's well documented drifts into the stream of Narcissism, it would take an unimaginable amount of restraint for him to post here under an alias. He's like Jean Valjean in Les Mis....he wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Stu said:

All I was getting at is the syntax is similar and the same word reaction Geez was used.  Thought maybe friends. But Whether anyone thinks or has put a real name to the avatar handle, it is not ethical for them to out the real name without authorization from the poster.

Well Jeff Ream did that to me earlier today.  Right, Jeff?  I must've missed him asking my permission. Ha!!  Doesn't really matter. I have nothing to hide. 

8 minutes ago, Stu said:

She said her name is Roseanne Foradori.  She posted it early on. 

• Like 1

For my money, "Geez" only works if "Louise" follows it. :tongue: