In addition the criminal charges against GH

58 minutes ago, wgiROCKS said:

Well Jeff Ream did that to me earlier today.  Right, Jeff?  I must've missed him asking my permission. Ha!!  Doesn't really matter. I have nothing to hide. 

I have nothing to hide either. But I do not want my real name out on the internet, whether here or elsewhere, without my explicit permission. And you seem to be ok with your name release, so nothing is against Jeff. BTW, there is a fascinating discussion about privacy rights, their errosion, and modern complancency in another thread.

Edited by Stu
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Stu said:

I have nothing to hide either. But I do not want my real name out on the internet, whether here or elsewhere, without my explicit permission. And you seem to be ok with your name release, so nothing is against Jeff. BTW, there is a fascinating discussion about privacy rights, their errosion, and modern complancency in another thread.

I totally agree with you. I'm sure he thought it would shock and bother me when he used my name since it's no where on my profile....but it just made me laugh.  Some people can't help themselves. 😂😂

12 minutes ago, wgiROCKS said:

I totally agree with you. I'm sure he thought it would shock and bother me when he used my name since it's no where on my profile....but it just made me laugh.  Some people can't help themselves. 😂😂

I would like to make a clarification on my claim of having nothing to hide. It is meant in the vein of nothing illegal nor immoral to hide. There are plenty of things that are private between me and my wife, me and my dad, me and my friends, me and my work, etc that I certainly do wish to hide from others. And if ya want to go deep diving in the DCP archives you will find why I do not disclose my real name on internet postings.

Edited by Stu

8 minutes ago, Stu said:

I would like to make a clarification on my claim of having nothing to hide. It is meant in the vein of nothing illegal nor immoral to hide. There are plenty of things that are private between me and my wife, me and my dad, me and my friends, me and my work, etc that I certainly do wish to hide from others. And if ya want to go deep diving in the DCP archives you will find why I do not disclose my real name on internet postings.

I get it. Believe me...I do.  Everyone has the right to anonymity. 

8 hours ago, Stu said:

But remember the actual saying is.... You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but a true friend will let you pick his nose!!!!

and we'll just leave that there.

8 hours ago, wgiROCKS said:

From the posts I've read of Lancer79...I hardly think I know that person.  Though I was wracking my brain while reading those posts for some kind clue.  But to no avail.   Not saying I wouldn't know that person outside of DCP, perhaps.  But I can't put a name with the posts.  Has anyone? 

yes she actually posted her name. admitted having a huge crush on Hop, he even made a move on her per her words because she's just so attractive men can't help themselves

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, wgiROCKS said:

Well Jeff Ream did that to me earlier today.  Right, Jeff?  I must've missed him asking my permission. Ha!!  Doesn't really matter. I have nothing to hide. 

i apologize, I didn't think it was a secret