In addition the criminal charges against GH

43 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Another reason why I didn’t post it here..... and another reason why I don’t use my real name as my ID. But have left enough pieces on dcp to be outed.....

By George!!! I think we have it!!!!!

• Haha 1

i don't care who knows who i am. i have nothing to hide.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Stu said:

By George!!! I think we have it!!!!!

Lol all that security training I’ve had about a piece here and a piece there and the enemy can get the whole story didn’t sink in too well.... 

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

Her and her longie.  😂 

I played that longneck Frenchie for a few years in the Sunrisers.... a great horn.  No back-pressure or resistance whatsoever. 

Actually switched back to that valve-rotor longneck in 1980, because the two-valves we had purchased were junk. Finally made the two-valve switch for good in '82 with a better set of horns. Plus the longnecks were being held together with chewing gum and a prayer by then.  LOL. 

Edited by Fran Haring
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fran Haring said:

I played that longneck Frenchie for a few years in the Sunrisers.... a great horn.  No back-pressure or resistance whatsoever. 

Actually switched back to that valve-rotor longneck in 1980, because the two-valves we had purchased were junk. Finally made the two-valve switch for good in '82 with a better set of horns. Plus the longnecks were being held together with chewing gum and a prayer by then.  LOL. 

Nothing wrong with longies.  She was just so overbearing about it.